Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #106
Arte OP
Stuck in the 80's

Oddometer: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMike View Post
You'll probably find a few pesos that fell from my pockets and some amalgams from my teeth on the upper section of the trail, let's just say it sure isn't like a billiard table!

it worths if they are gold made

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013
Arte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:40 AM   #107
Wolverine1305
The english is hard

Oddometer: 169
is there a town called la Chingada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeazyBuddha View Post
Pues vayan a La Chingada..
is there a town called la Chingada?
Well when my wif say me "go to the chingada" so I will have to go very happy, It is not far.

Hay un pueblo llamado La Chingada?
Bien, cuando mi esposa me diga "vete a la chingada" asi que tendre que ir muy feliz, no esta lejos
Old 11-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #108
MikeMike
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,934
Is there really a place called "La Chingada"?
Sure there is a pueblito/rancho called "La Chingada", I've been sent there on business many times.
Use my name when you get there. When you arrive, ask for la senora Tuchi!

She has many, many sons, so you are sure to come across at least one of them.

If you can't find her right away, head to the cantina and ask the biggest guy there where she is.

Be sure to ask very clearly for "Tuchi" pronounce it like "two-chee", if the person perks right up be sure to quickly inquire as to her state of health. This is considered to be good manners and a very polite thing to do. If at first they just ignore you or seem to get a little angry, just raise your voice louder and try to appear genuinely serious. Sooner or later someone will pay attention to you. If you are still unsuccessful, there is a local secret tradition that is guaranteed to get you in touch with her. Simply pick up the glass of whatever the guy is drinking and pour half of it on your head and the other half on his. This will mean you will be instantly referred to as one of the sons of la senora Tuchi. You'll be considered a true son of Tuchi and will be welcomed warmly and be sure not to deny the other sons of Tuchi their opportunity to give you a warm friendly hug and such.

Always remember that those rinky dink programs like Rosetta Stone and Berlitz will not teach the things you really need to learn.
MikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #109
Arte OP
Stuck in the 80's

Oddometer: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMike View Post
Is there really a place called "La Chingada"?
Sure there is a pueblito/rancho called "La Chingada", I've been sent there on business many times.
Use my name when you get there. When you arrive, ask for la senora Tuchi!

She has many, many sons, so you are sure to come across at least one of them.

If you can't find her right away, head to the cantina and ask the biggest guy there where she is.

Be sure to ask very clearly for "Tuchi" pronounce it like "two-chee", if the person perks right up be sure to quickly inquire as to her state of health. This is considered to be good manners and a very polite thing to do. If at first they just ignore you or seem to get a little angry, just raise your voice louder and try to appear genuinely serious. Sooner or later someone will pay attention to you. If you are still unsuccessful, there is a local secret tradition that is guaranteed to get you in touch with her. Simply pick up the glass of whatever the guy is drinking and pour half of it on your head and the other half on his. This will mean you will be instantly referred to as one of the sons of la senora Tuchi. You'll be considered a true son of Tuchi and will be welcomed warmly and be sure not to deny the other sons of Tuchi their opportunity to give you a warm friendly hug and such.

Always remember that those rinky dink programs like Rosetta Stone and Berlitz will not teach the things you really need to learn.

Jajaja!!!

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013
Arte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #110
terpaksangaskus
Lonerider

Oddometer: 40
Quote:
Hmmm... this looking yummy !
Deliciouso...:P
terpaksangaskus is offline   Reply With Quote