Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
grndzr0 OP
its Ground Zero

Oddometer: 598
Expedition Overland

EP4 Now LIVE!!

Check it out!! Lots of good shots of the F8, lots of good wheeling, and some pretty funny spots as well!!

Episode 4 "Laugh and Cry" from Hiline Productions on Vimeo.

This will be the official X Overland Info/Contest/question/whatever thread.

For those of you who haven't heard of us yet, allow me to do another introduction.

We are Expedition Overland.

We are a reality based web series about overlanding, featuring a 100 series Land Cruiser, a 2001 Tacoma, and a BMW F800gs

The desire for exploration and adventure is at the heart of this series. The show will feature our adventures and mishaps as well as our personal insights into our struggles, successes, and experiences. These journey's will require team work, problem solving, ingenuity, and endurance. The hurdles that are required for such journey's to be a success will be highlighted through out our series.

We have 6 members and are based out of Bozeman Mt. We currently have 2 episodes shot, and the first is currently live on our website. Our second episode went live Dec 13th.

These episodes are free to watch, and we feel they are a much higher quality of entertainment than much of what is on TV these days.

Just getting on here so that we can let you guys know that we are real people and we are interested in what you have to say.

If you like us, please "Like" us on Facebook

Our webiste:
XOVERLAND.COM

This has all of our episodes, extra content, vehicle info, photos, etc.

Facebook:

Facebook
Facebook is our most active source of info. We post cool links, info about episodes, questions etc. Please "Like" us for updates.

Please watch the full episodes, they have some good wheeling, me crashing on my bike a bunch, and quite a bit of comedy.

Thanks again, and feel free to post any questions/comments/insight here.

Also, please note, this is a show about Adventure Travel, not mud bogging, rock crawling, enduro racing, etc. Our vehicles have to be fairly capable off road vehicles, as well as be fuel efficient, comfortable long distance highway vehicles. So keep that in mind while watching.

Enjoy

Ryan and the XOVERLAND crew

grndzr0 screwed with this post 06-25-2012 at 08:34 AM
grndzr0 is offline   Reply With Quote