Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
pilo OP
Rhymes with below

Oddometer: 854
Fishwrites.com - My new motorcycle adventure book - ADV discount

After years of procrastination, a little over a year ago I began documenting a motorcycle adventure that happened over 15 years ago. 3 of my best friends and I went off for a weekend of camping and riding in the Appalachian mountains and got stranded in a freak snowstorm. We were soaked, frozen, and the trip switched from fun to deadly in the blink of an eye. I wrote the story and peppered it with pictures and more than a few entertaining motorcycle stories from our college years.

I have 5 coupons for free copies of the ebook. If anyone would like to read the book and would be willing to post a review on Amazon and Smashwords if you enjoy the book (the review can be identical), I would appreciate it. Send me a PM and I'll send you the link for the coupon.

I also have a 50% coupon that is good until Feb 13 on Smashwords and a 20% coupon for ADVr's that is permanent.

You can read the first 10 chapters for free at both of the sites below.

Amazon: Click the link to the left to go to the Amazon site for my book if you own a Kindle or your device has a Kindle reader (Kindle has readers for lots of devices including computers).

Smashwords: Click the link to the left to download a copy that can be used on different ereaders (nook, Sony ereader, Apple iBooks, and even Kindle). This is also the only site you can use the coupons.

50% ADVrider Smashwords Coupon - AA93Y - good through Feb 13, 2012
20% ADVrider Smashwords Coupon - WS75D

All of the proceeds from the book goes towards other motorcycling adventures including my recent solo of the Baja 1000 (documented on ADVrider)

Go to my website at www.fishwrites.com to see samples of some of the other articles and stories I've published.

Thanks and stay warm.

-Phil Walker
pilo is offline   Reply With Quote