Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #2416
BenFongTorres
Banned

Oddometer: 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Steve View Post
woo-hoo a shipping date!! My riding buddies say it's the best thing going...Can't wait (well, I guess I MUST wait, just a little while longer)
WAIT...did I miss something? (easy to happen ) Is the new product for sale and actually ready to ship soon? I've PM'd Poolside a couple of times recently but he must be busy assembling.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #2417
slowoldguy
Tire Tester

Oddometer: 8,462
Quote:
Is the new product for sale and actually ready to ship soon? I've PM'd Poolside a couple of times recently but he must be busy assembling.
Yup. That's it. Send your check or M.O. made payable to "slowoldguy's Tire Rescue Fund", P.O. Box ....oh, nevermind. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #2418
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial9xs View Post

WAIT...did I miss something? (easy to happen ) Is the new product for sale and actually ready to ship soon?

I've PM'd Poolside a couple of times recently but he must be busy assembling.
Hey there D9. I think HD Steve was referring to this shipping schedule. It's regularly updated with the units shipped and the upcoming estimated ship dates. If you want to check it occasionally there's a link to it in the first post of this thread.

About the upcoming products, we'll be having a big announcement soon. And a pre-sale with all the trimmings.

p.s.: Regarding your messages, and by way of explanation, I typically rely on the the thread for general Q & A.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 03-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #2419
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowoldguy View Post

Yup. That's it. Send your check or M.O. made payable to "slowoldguy's Tire Rescue Fund", P.O. Box ....oh, nevermind. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
Yes send in your money folks. I'm waiting for SOG to try out the new Pirelli knobbies.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 03-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #2420
BenFongTorres
Banned

Oddometer: 831
Ahhh...sure...the shipping schedule on page 142 of a 169 page thread! Can't imagine why I didn't see that. LOL

Thanks...PS! That definitely answers my questions. Can't wait to get mine and see what all the fuss is about. Hope it can really make a difference in my 'Camhead' as much as it would seem to in the older models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside View Post
Hey there D9. I think HD Steve was referring to this shipping schedule. It's regularly updated with the units shipped and the upcoming estimated ship dates. If you want to check it occasionally there's a link to it in the first post of this thread.

About the upcoming products, we'll be having a big announcement soon. And a pre-sale with all the trimmings.

p.s.: Regarding your messages, and by way of explanation, I typically rely on the the thread for general Q & A.

BenFongTorres screwed with this post 03-18-2012 at 11:49 AM
Old 03-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #2421
dirtyoffroad
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 531
ooo ooo ooo big announcement
Old 03-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #2422
Treadless
used 2 b aventuring

Oddometer: 5,244
Quote:
The Dobeck/Cobra Fi2000R/FuelPak/Techlusion/Wunderlich/etc. are piggyback devices. Riding on the back of as it were of the fuel injector signal. If you have one of these products you know it's easy to overdo the extra enrichment.

The piggyback devices operate by monitoring the fuel injector pulsewidth. They calculate the cycle to cycle changes in pulsewidth. And are triggered to add more fuel if the pulsewidth rate-of-change exceeds a user-set threshold. The user adjustments set the trigger thresholds and the amount of extra injector pulsewidth. The devices attach directly, piggybacked say, to the injector wires and provide extra enrichment by holding the injector open a little longer.

Over to your question, can the IICE products work together with a 'piggyback' fuel controller? Maybe. There's a limit where additional fuel becomes too much fuel.

Maybe is no kind of answer is it. Here's something that may better answer your question. A good friend of mine had a Wunderlich on his 1150 and we removed it and installed the early prototype IICE Air and IICE Cool. He reports the result was far superior than the Wunderlich.

Of course, that could have been a user setting problem with the Wunderlich box, but knowing the guy I can confirm that was not the case.

So it sounds like it will be necessary to wait out the release of the Cool before attempting to draw any firm conclusions because at this point I'm not in agreement with your guy. And I get to not have to work or spend more $ on the bike 'till the Cool shows up and that's a big plus right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger 04 rt View Post
The Tech/Wunder intercept the O2 sensor but they don't seem to say what they do with the O2 signal, any thoughts?

Old 03-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #2423
Andrew
Optimus Primer

Oddometer: 15,298
Quote:
We'll be having a big announcement soon. And a pre-sale with all the trimmings
In!
Old 03-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #2424
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treadless View Post

So it sounds like it will be necessary to wait out the release of the Cool before attempting to draw any firm conclusions because at this point I'm not in agreement with your guy.
Draw conclusions about something you haven't tried?

Old 03-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #2425
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial9xs View Post

Ahhh...sure...the shipping schedule on page 142 of a 169 page thread! Can't imagine why I didn't see that. LOL
 Yes well, the best I could do is put a link to it at the top of the first post.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:47 AM   #2426
kjwinsjb
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Quote:
You bet. But hey don't forget JJ. Our incomparable Marketing department is primarily to blame you know.

My bad.

+1 to JJ, THE Marketing Department, too!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #2427
mr_magicfingers
Adventurer

Oddometer: 85
Poolside, will the ICE COOL be available to foreign purchasers?
Old 03-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #2428
grpweld
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 321
PS,
the 1st cools will be for non canbus??? if I remember correctly 942 pages ago you said canbus versions would follow non canus. Or hopefully you figured out how to run them together
Old 03-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #2429
mag00
Outa Control Dave

Oddometer: 421
Edited for content
09 R1200GSA
IBA #25226

mag00 screwed with this post 03-20-2012 at 06:50 AM
Old 03-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #2430
ghostrider1964
Edumacated Red Neck

Oddometer: 6,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by grpweld View Post
PS,
the 1st cools will be for non canbus??? if I remember correctly 942 pages ago you said canbus versions would follow non canus. Or hopefully you figured out how to run them together
You can only use the Canibis version if you have the pipe
TEXAS-ROLL THE BONES RALLY 6 10/23-10/25/2015: ?.......
http://www.rollthebonesrally.com/
Closed Thread