Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > GSpot > GS Boxers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #16
tinknocker
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
This is my first post on the site after lurking for the past few years.I wanted to say thanks to all of you who have posted their praise for MAX BMW on the site. It was what made my choice to finally get a GSA, that much easier. I am not sure, but I believe it was MAX BMW who was running the display at the NYC motorcycle show in '09 when I first got bitten by the GSA bug and what brought me to this site. After a look through the dealers in NJ and hearing all the reviews here, I was completely comfortable contacting Zac in Ct. and making a deal over E-mails. I went to pick up the bike on Good Friday and after a quick paperwork session with Liz , who couldn't be nicer, and going over the bike and loading it up with Zac, I was in and out within an hour, and on my way to enjoying the bike and the weather. It seems to me, from the reviews, that no matter which location you choose, you can't go wrong with MAX. One last compliment I would like to give them is on their website, which is probably the best motorcycle dealership site I have ever visited.
tinknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #17
facetjoint
TONKA

Oddometer: 5,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by mini151 View Post
Justed wanted to share my experiance with my fellow inmates. The final drive on my '06 GSA crapped out last Fall and I decided to replace it with a new unit instead of used ( too many unknowns with a used one). Talked to Rose at MAXBMW and she arranged shipping so it would not arrive while I was on vacation. It was to arrive at my house on the 28 of March but it never showed. UPS tracking showed it still in MA. We filled a lost package claim and was told it would take 8 working days to complete. In the mean time Rose ordered another final drive from the wharehouse to have on hand just in case they didn't find the missing one. On the last day of the missing package tracer they found it in MO and Rose had them next day air it to me. It arrived at my house the next day as planned but it looked like UPS used it for a wheel chock. The box was black and crushed with mutiple dents and dings on the drive. I called Rose to tell her what happened and she immediately sent the extra drive Fedex next day air at her expense. It arrived at my door step at noon today in perfect condition. In the future I will always try to give MAXBMW my business.
Rose went the extra mile to fix a problem caused by someone else (UPS).
They will be in for a huge battle getting UPS to pony up for trashing the f/d. They will not honor anything period!
facetjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #18
HTSRocker
Absurd

Oddometer: 2,325
Just taking a moment to thank Rusty Gill of Max BMW

He goes the extra, extra. Good guy, he gets it done.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #19
precarious
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 550
Rusty can also rattle off part numbers for grommets for K100 RTs. He's scary-good at what he does. Max is really the only reason why my next bike may be a BMW.
precarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:43 AM   #20
stevie88
That's gotta hurt

Oddometer: 17,709
I was in there 2 days ago. Rose is a peach and she knows her stuff too.