ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
rthuey
twist your wrist!!!

Oddometer: 2,784
are we nuking original posts of items to keep the thread clean when they are gone?

or should i believe these are still available from its original 2008 post?
Old 11-20-2011, 02:02 PM   #17
Laser145
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 371
Picked up the turns signals and Fieldshear from Steve today. Rode the 40 miles home and was so much warmer than I was on the trip up!

Thanks a million!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo66 View Post
Pair of turn signals from Japanese bike, looks like 70s or 80s, chrome stalks about 4", lenses intact, missing screws to retain lens, no bulbs.

If you can use them, just return whatever postage is on the box when it arrives.

Have a few jackets also, all waist length:

Fieldshear cordera, blue/black/gray, dirty but serviceable, armor removed, broken zipper on one sleeve, but can get hand through, with removable liner. Good winter jacket, fits 42 Reg

(This jacket going to vtwinp)Hein Gericke cordera jacket, red with black leather patches, no armor, minor oil spots on back, XL

Brooks vintage thin brown leather jacket, extremely beat up, liner ripped, front zipper pull missing, replaced with paper clip, no armor, fits 42 reg (this may have tipped over to throw away status, you've been warned)

Same deal, send me back the postage on the box when it arrives, just don't send the jackets back.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:08 PM   #18
Speedo66
Transient

Oddometer: 6,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser145 View Post
Picked up the turns signals and Fieldshear from Steve today. Rode the 40 miles home and was so much warmer than I was on the trip up!

Thanks a million!
My pleasure, hope you get some good use out of it.

Still have the beat up leather jacket and the vintage cycle magazines. PM me with your email address if you'd like to see pictures of the jacket.

Speedo66 screwed with this post 11-21-2011 at 01:25 PM
Speedo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #19
epicxcrider
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 645
Got the Jacket from Wpbarlow - thanks a TON you rock man!
epicxcrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #20
ChrisRiedinger
Specialized

Oddometer: 596
Id like to bump this up to the top, I have some helmets in my garage I would like to give away. Would be good as a passengers helmets. Ill put up pics later this evening.
ChrisRiedinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #21
bjorn240
Good with a map!

Oddometer: 304
Chris - I could use a cheapie helmet for my train station commute. My X-11 is a bit too fancy to leave on the bike at the station.

I have the following stuff which I'd give away:
A Yamaha oil filter for a 2009 FZ-6. Might fit other Yammies too. A set of passenger pegs for a 2009 FZ-6. A stock exhaust for a 2009 FZ-6. I no longer have the bike. Pick up in Chappaqua or cost of postage.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #22
kpt4321
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,671
Used Dunlop D606, took it off my TE because it wasn't aggressive enough for my riding. Probably has 50-75% of its life left. It's on the right in the photo below. Free, local pickup only, west Philly 'burbs. I can also bring it to the PB300 or any other event that I happen to be attending.

PM me!

kpt4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #23
cyclejohn
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 856
Used XL jacket

I have a 3/4 length "Cycloak" brand jacket. Size XL. . Cordura fabric with Gortex inner membrane. It's about 8 years old, and shows signs of wear, but still usable.. It's dusty and could used a washing. The left sleeve has several small holes from a recent encounter with gravel (see photo). It also has a never been used , zip out quilted liner. There is foam "armor" in the shoulders, elbows, and back. It has served me well for many years, but I bought a replacement.
I live in the Philadelphia suburbs -- near Phila. International Airport. Would prefer local pickup, but can mail. Would only ask that you reimburse shipping costs.

Damage on sleeve:
cyclejohn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #24
ChrisRiedinger
Specialized

Oddometer: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn240 View Post
Chris - I could use a cheapie helmet for my train station commute. My X-11 is a bit too fancy to leave on the bike at the station.

I have the following stuff which I'd give away:
A Yamaha oil filter for a 2009 FZ-6. Might fit other Yammies too. A set of passenger pegs for a 2009 FZ-6. A stock exhaust for a 2009 FZ-6. I no longer have the bike. Pick up in Chappaqua or cost of postage.
Just saw this- adding myself a subscription.

I have a cheapy snowmobile helmet- blue with clear visor, XL.

I can take pics and email, please PM your address.

I'd ask for actual shipping, which likely I could get it in a fit&ship USPS for about 10?
ChrisRiedinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #25
kpt4321
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,671
I'm looking for a stock muffler for a DR-Z400. I know there are a million DRZs kicking around in the area, so I figure somebody has got to have one. I just picked up a bike with a way-too-loud aftermarket exhaust.

Thanks!
kpt4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #26
OneZero
TGT of Opportunity

Oddometer: 293
Awesome thread! I'll look through my garage for some stuff to post.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:21 AM   #27
henrymartin
Mr. Tourguide

Oddometer: 3,424
I have an older Fox Roost guard that I'm not using since I bought 661 suit. It's red and white, and some blue (have not seen it in a few days) size L (IIRC) it's fits me with 5'10". Free for the taking. I can bring it with me to the Mass Whaco camping next Saturday.
henrymartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #28
parannoyed
hey look...chickens

Oddometer: 122
Subscribed, and I have a 15 tooth Primary Drive front sprocket for an XR650l. P/U would be near Galeton PA or I'll ship if you cover the costs.

Great thread!
parannoyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #29
parannoyed
hey look...chickens

Oddometer: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclejohn View Post
I have a 3/4 length "Cycloak" brand jacket. Size XL. . Cordura fabric with Gortex inner membrane. It's about 8 years old, and shows signs of wear, but still usable.. It's dusty and could used a washing. The left sleeve has several small holes from a recent encounter with gravel (see photo). It also has a never been used , zip out quilted liner. There is foam "armor" in the shoulders, elbows, and back. It has served me well for many years, but I bought a replacement.
I live in the Philadelphia suburbs -- near Phila. International Airport. Would prefer local pickup, but can mail. Would only ask that you reimburse shipping costs.

Damage on sleeve:
This is taken:) Thanks!
parannoyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:16 AM   #30
OneZero
TGT of Opportunity

Oddometer: 293
Free washing machine

This link is a post I made for a free washing machine in the flea market. It's not gear, but you can wash your gear with it!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...2#post18975912

OneZero screwed with this post 06-23-2012 at 01:51 PM
OneZero is offline   Reply With Quote