king of twins

still have black and orange shoty stock for 950sm
Thumper996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #17
kingoftwins OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 97
FP Racing Sup-ermoto Levers

We are currently holding onto 1 set of Orange Shorty Supermoto Levers and 3 Black sets of the shorty version. We do have more Orange on order in case our weekend orders have depleted our inventory of Orange.
kingoftwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #18
Thumper996
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 590
ok thanks for response. not ready to pull trigger yet
Old 02-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #19
ktm950se
Banned

Oddometer: 1,385
Do you have a set of folding shorty levers in Black that will fit my 950 Super Enduro?

ktm950se
ktm950se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #20
Thumper996
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 590
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftwins View Post
We are currently holding onto 1 set of Orange Shorty Supermoto Levers and 3 Black sets of the shorty version. We do have more Orange on order in case our weekend orders have depleted our inventory of Orange.
sent you a pm, ready to order
Old 04-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
eSONG
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 436
i'm looking for a set, how do i order?
eSONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #22
kingoftwins OP
Adventurer

How to Order those levers

Hello

You can order those from KTMTwins.com. They are listed under controls and you will have to choose between colors and length. Here is a link to that page to help make it easy for you.

http://www.ktmtwins.com/ktm-950-990-...trols/fp-evers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSONG View Post
i'm looking for a set, how do i order?
Old 05-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #23
ktm950se
Banned

OK, what's the deal? KTM Twins' website say they are backordered, is this true?
Also, are there levers available for both brake and clutch to fit the Super Enduro?

ktm950se
Old 05-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #24
kingoftwins OP
Adventurer

The FP Racing Lever Deal is

Not sure if you were able to scroll down and read the caption description when looking at the 950 Super Enduro/690 Enduro FP Racing Levers or not but you will see that no on the planet was interested in making levers for a bike that is essentially a niche bike and one that isn't produced anymore by the manufacturer. We had to beg plead and promise things that we probably shouldn't just to get FP Racing to tool their machines up and make those levers for you guys. This took a guarantee of a certain amount on the first order in order for them to justify the 5000.00 it takes to tool their machines up to make one lever. We got that oder minimum and placed that with them. The process is coming along per my call with them last week but we are still about 3 weeks out on that order before we will see them. They ave to make them, texture them and then send them out for anodizing then back to actually put them together. I'm sure if we had some company make them overseas they would be quicker of course would not the quality we would feel comfortable with selling. Like most things in life the wait is worth it. We know sometimes when it comes to our toys that isn;t the case but we are sure that everyone is going to be very happy with these when they hit our docks and get sent out. Apologizes for the wait and appreciate your patience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm950se View Post
OK, what's the deal? KTM Twins' website say they are backordered, is this true?
Also, are there levers available for both brake and clutch to fit the Super Enduro?

ktm950se
Old 05-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #25
ktm950se
Banned

Thanks, 'sounds good, and I will definitely take a set for my SE.
'Just hadn't heard/read about them in the process of actually being made.

'No worries on the wait, now that I know they're coming.

ktm950se
Old 07-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #26
dnrobertson
Big Bike, Slow Rider

Oddometer: 709
Stupid question time.

I've got a 2005 LC4 640 Adventure. A cross check of the Clutch part no: '60002031000' at munn shows it fitting 950 Adventure and SuperMoto and 2007 950 SE.

So why do you list the 950 ADV and 950 SM seperately?

Which would I order for my 640?

Brake I think is not a problem, as I am NOT running the standard mster cylinder but a 950SE master cylinder.

2005 KTM 640A
2008 Wee-Strom
dnrobertson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #27
kingoftwins OP
Adventurer

FP Racing Lever Application List

The main reason for the 690/950ADV and the 950/990 SM having different part numbers on the the site is because of those that are not that well versed in part numbers or applications that a item may fit and simply want us to tell them what to get. We like to make things as extremely easy as possible. We have never had any serious problems with out of stock situations in that we would then have to tell everyone that the SM fits the ADV or the 690 fits the 990. Customers like yourself are great to have because you enjoy taking the time to cross reference part numbers and such. Most don't have the time or not concerned with that and look to our expertise for guidance. I hope that helps explain where we are coming from a little better. Oh by the way. We just received in our 690 Enduro/950 Super Enduro Lever sets in Stealth Orange and Stealth Black. We are having to

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnrobertson View Post
I've got a 2005 LC4 640 Adventure. A cross check of the Clutch part no: '60002031000' at munn shows it fitting 950 Adventure and SuperMoto and 2007 950 SE.

So why do you list the 950 ADV and 950 SM seperately?

Which would I order for my 640?

Brake I think is not a problem, as I am NOT running the standard mster cylinder but a 950SE master cylinder.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #28
ktm950se
Banned

Greetings folks.
I just spoke to KTM Twins and they only have a few sets of these left, and they indicated that FP won't be making any more, so you'd best call them now if you want some.

ktm950se
Old 07-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #29
kingoftwins OP
Adventurer

KTMTwins FP Racing Lever Set Update for 690 Enduro and 950 Super Enduro

We just bought the last of the folding levers that FP Racing is going to make for a while. I met up with Mike last week when he made the journey in from out of the city and brought us our highly anticipated 690/950 Levers. We are super excited to see these and I am sure all of our very patient customers are excited to get the email from us saying we have shipped your set out to you. They are going to make folding levers again we just aren't exactly sure as to when. The good news is we have the last of the folding style in stock and if need be we will send out levers that we have stock on for the other bikes and have the rebuilt with the adapter piece so that we have more Stealth Orange and Stealth Black in stock for the 690 and 950 SE. Don't fret we like to think of ourselves as that shop who will go home and pull something off our own bike so that you can ride this weekend and if it means removing some parts to make what you want then we will do it. Order them soon because there are only so many we are going to have in stock and they are going fast. """ SIDE NOTE. NO MORE SPECIAL ETCHING AVAILABLE DUE TO THIS LIMITED RUN ""

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm950se View Post
Greetings folks.
I just spoke to KTM Twins and they only have a few sets of these left, and they indicated that FP won't be making any more, so you'd best call them now if you want some.

ktm950se