Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Battle scooters
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 05:25 AM   #31
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,585
It wasn't the T max they didn't want in their club, it was the troll.

klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:25 AM   #32
John Bentall
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma View Post

Weeks later a current member contacted me told me the real reason is because I owned the Tmax and 95% of their members owned the Burgnman and they felt they didn't want the Tmax to infect their club like a disease.
Hi Tacoma,

My suggestion is that you go back to them and ask whether they would let you ride with the club if you rode a Burgman. At the moment I think they are scared of you and how fast you can ride that T-Max.
John Bentall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #33
Hardguy
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
I don't think the club members' board was scared of the TMAX, the board was mostly scared of what some of its club members will do to this troll if they get a chance to hear his B.S.
Hardguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #34
gknepper
Adventurer

Oddometer: 42
I've got a Tmax. No one has made fun of me. Most motorcyclists wave when we encounter each other on the roads and I get asked about it in parking lots all the time.
gknepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #35
CaseyJones
Ridin' that train

Oddometer: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bentall View Post
Hi Tacoma,

My suggestion is that you go back to them and ask whether they would let you ride with the club if you rode a Burgman. At the moment I think they are scared of you and how fast you can ride that T-Max.
Naw...they'd hate him MORE.

Right now, they're terrified of his T-MAX. If he gets a Boogerman, they'll think he's a pu$$y - and not want him in anyway, for other reasons.

And if he got a Harley like them...they'd not want him in because he'd OUT-COOL the rest of them.

It's a bummer, when you're in a class by yourself...hey, dude?
CaseyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:04 AM   #36
Tacoma OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 233
I would be the perfect member of a scooter club cause I believe I know all the local and long distance exciting places to ride at. There is this road in north central Pennsylvania called "Roller Coaster Road", its the greatest thrill ride on a motorcycle or scooter, the road is like an extreme roller coaster track,,, in the past few years the residents that live near there were sick and tired of all the motorcycles there, since then they changed the name of that road ,, but I still know where its at, then they have a road called "gravity hill" thats a section of road where it looks like you're going up hill, but ur really going down, your bike seems to float up hill, that was shut down too and am the only one that knows where its at! I know a backwoods bar that makes homemade beer and moonshine, its an illegal bar but if you can down those drinks without falling on the floor then you get respect. I could have offered them an exciting place to go, something to remember,,, its no fun going there alone. They don't want me in their club, then thats their loss!
Tacoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:30 AM   #37
klaviator
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,585
Quote:
another hang up they may have about me is I am very good looking and handsome with a near perfect skinny body and all their members are old and fat, I can understand that maybe I may make them look bad and some guys wife would spend all day looking and dreaming about me and he wouldn't like that, maybe my idea of fun i'snt their idea of fun. The Harley guys don't want to be seen riding with me either because of my scooter,

This video is appropriate here:

klaviator screwed with this post 05-10-2012 at 04:53 AM
klaviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:51 AM   #38
hexnut
just cruising

Oddometer: 1,343
This...

hexnuts...a curse put on your balls by a mean gypsy
3/5 Cav, C Troop, BlackKnights, Vietnam 1969
hexnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #39
Hardguy
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Quote:
another hang up they may have about me is I am very good looking and handsome with a near perfect skinny body and all their members are old and fat, I can understand that maybe I may make them look bad and some guys wife would spend all day looking and dreaming about me and he wouldn't like that, maybe my idea of fun i'snt their idea of fun. The Harley guys don't want to be seen riding with me either because of my scooter,
Haha, like I said on page two of this thread, Don't hate him cause he's beautiful...
Hardguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #40
savit260
Adventurer

Oddometer: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaviator View Post

This video is appropriate here:

That video is friggin' brilliant.

Thanks for posting that!...
savit260 is offline   Reply With Quote