Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Scootard OP
Scraggle McSquarely

Oddometer: 240
Squampton to the Rose City

Scooter Chick, enthralled with her new Kymco B&W 250 is a itchin to hit the highway or secondary road at least.

Our plan is to take off early next week from Squamish B.C. and ride to Portland Oregon from our home north of Vancouver B.C. It will take 2-3 days to get there moseying down the by-ways of Washington and Oregon.

While we have considered tenting, we are "playing the back 9" so long hot showers and a comfy bed (free breakfast please) are more our speed.

All that is left is to make sure the batteries are charged for the cameras, and the laptop is packed. My throttle hand is itching and my desire to see new places, eat new foods and meet new folks is mounting.

The planning continues apace, it looks like we'll have to stick around until Tues. A.M. as I have a meeting to attend on Mon. Night.

A little scooter mtnce. was needed first.

Poor Miss Vicky....looking a little naked

Puig replacement screen complete with bag o' shiny bits and ideogram.
New Puig windcutter installed, all that's left is to mount the stock Kymco mirrors....adjust them, and ready to roll!

We have Google mapped our way on secondary roads from home to Portland, prepacked just about everything and are finding it hard to sleep. Excited!.....yeah just a bit.

Scootard screwed with this post 06-20-2012 at 01:26 AM Reason: photos
Scootard is offline   Reply With Quote