Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
dwj - Donnie OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 13,205
Return to Mexico 2012

Well it seems that it was only a few weeks ago that I was in Mexico and now I am getting ready to return! Wait, I was in Mexico a few weeks ago and I am getting ready to go back!

I would share with you my plans, but I don’t have much! This much I know, I will be leaving Mississippi June 28 headed for Dallas, TX to visit Tracy and Madison. I will leave Dallas July 1 headed to Mexico! Actually, I will be following SchizzMan from Dallas and for about a week until he has to return to work. Then I will began wandering around, like a blind hog looking for an acorn! In other words, the same way I normally travel. I do expect to visit with friends in various parts of Mexico as I ride around and hope to make a few new one as well! I will arrive to Lazaro Cardenas around July 15 and stay at Emiliano’s place for a while. He is planning us a trip into the mountains! I don’t know where it will be, but I know we will have a great time! After that, I will get home when I get home, but expect the total trip time to be in the four to six week time frame . I will pass through Dallas again on the way home to visit.

I will be riding the old BMW R1100GS on this trip. That moto has been all over Mexico, but maybe we can find a few new roads to travel.

Here is the SPOT Link: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=05jriGOWclEeMoQvisxHniLtAIdNJx2 vv

I will be carrying the Laptop and expect to post a RR while I am wandering around. I am also carrying a spare pair of glasses, maybe a spare camera and an improved method for securing my money/cards! If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to post them or send me a PM/Email.

dwj - Donnie screwed with this post 06-24-2012 at 02:58 PM
dwj - Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote