Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #436
badbs101
Adventurer

Oddometer: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by caljw View Post
Make that 11
I've found the pieces remaining tag line is not updated immediately either. My best guess is less than 5 remaining until the full 30 piece batch is sold.
badbs101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #437
caljw
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbs101 View Post
I've found the pieces remaining tag line is not updated immediately either. My best guess is less than 5 remaining until the full 30 piece batch is sold.
Yep I agree...my order not included on the list yet so could be 4...and some orders for multiple units?
What say you Marketing Department?
2005 DRZ400s
caljw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #438
johnjen
Mod-U-Later

Oddometer: 15,340
Uh…

YES!

uh, What was the question?

JJ

WingMakers.com
Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1 pg. 590
johnjen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #439
Wallowa
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,085
Thanks JJ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjen View Post
Uh…

YES!

uh, What was the question?

JJ
The questions was: "Will the Cool and Smooth adjunct devices be forthcoming this year"?

Damn, that is good news! Thanks!
Wallowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:34 AM   #440
rachinski
n00b

Oddometer: 1
does it ship to Brazil?

does it ship to Brazil? How much the ship cost?
i'm just waiting for the reply to buy!
rachinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #441
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,728
Hey folks, I'm back! I was out bidding future jobs. (Keep your fingers crossed!)

I'll post an IICE update later tonight (Pacific time), and answer some emails and messages. I see the questions about foreign shipping, and I think that's finally sorted out.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #442
humbertobmw
BoxerManiac

Oddometer: 4
Outside US order

Dear Sir's,

I've tried to order one of your IICE sensors and I live in Portugal-EU...and when I tried to pay by PayPal it didn't accept the payment du to the fact that yu guys don't accept EU payments....can you confirm ??? You don't want my order ??

Pls confirm, wether I can order and make the payment or not...!!!

Regds,

Humberto
humbertobmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #443
caljw
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside View Post
Hey folks, I'm back! I was out bidding future jobs. (Keep your fingers crossed!)

I'll post an IICE update later tonight (Pacific time), and answer some emails and messages. I see the questions about foreign shipping, and I think that's finally sorted out.

Poolside is there an update somewhere? Did I miss it or was that just a head fake ropey dopey thingy to keep us mesmerized
2005 DRZ400s
caljw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:37 AM   #444
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by caljw View Post

Poolside is there an update somewhere? Did I miss it or was that just a head fake ropey dopey thingy to keep us mesmerized
No Caljw, there's no rope-a-dope going on, I didn't get an update posted yesterday. If anything, I am the dope. (But keep your fingers crossed anyway about the bids I have out.)

Here's what's happening. I just now finished a short batch of 10 pieces and got them into the epoxy. The potting steps will be complete and cured over the weekend and they will ship on Monday. I needed to do a short batch to make some room in my available potting capacity for a couple of special projects.

Regarding the 30 piece sale, as of now there are a few pieces left to reach 30. Though as I mentioned a little while back, we promised some foreign deliveries. To make good on that I'll build an additional number in order to satisfy our foreign brothers.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 07-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #445
Poolside OP
Syndicated

INTERNATIONAL ADV RIDERS

Now is the time to place or confirm your IICE Air order!

Post here if you like, but please also send me an email by clicking this link: Click here
Important: Be sure to check your email filters for a return email !

If you noticed over the many months since we started this project, many international ADVrider members have reached out to JJ and I to get their IICE Airs. It looks like that's finally going to happen!

We went through the steps to set up an acceptable international payment process through Paypal, as well as a compatible shipping method. We'll be contacting those foreign ADVers to see about filling those requests.

It will be neat to see the list of IICE Air destinations finally include some far away places!

Old 07-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #446
Gangplank
Advenchaintourer

Oddometer: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessitori View Post
Hopefully it will be here before the end of summer
Old 07-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #447
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomandan View Post

Ok what gives? I paid for mine on June 27, 2012. Still not on the build list!!!!!!! Check for me please!
Hey there Moto, we'll sort this out easy enough. First, could you please remove the quoted copy of the list? This way there's only one version of the list 'in print' as it were. PM or email your full name and I'll check where your initials went to on this end.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #448
Lonestar2112
scatology expert

Oddometer: 6,495
10,000 mile update. It has been over 10K since I got my unit installed. '07R1200GS Red (the fast color). Temperature extremes have been 45 to 110F, altitude from sea level to just shy of 10K feet, humidity from single digits to 100% (rain). I am a happy camper. No issues over the entire range of operating conditions. I have not changed settings the entire time (-20). The bike seems happy. Locally I get 40 MPG, on the trail I have been as high as 52 MPG, (I was able to do that several times, so I know it wasn't just a short fill on the tank).

PS, if I ever meet you, I'll buy the beer.

JJ, if we ever meet, you can buy the beer. That what marketing guys are for...to say yes!

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #449
Poolside OP
Syndicated

 Good one!

Old 07-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #450
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomandan View Post

Ok what gives? I paid for mine on June 27, 2012. Still not on the build list!!!!!!! Check for me please!
Update: Is it possible you are Motovation Cycles & Accessories in Maryland? Appearing as M.C.&A., MD on the list?

And when you get a chance, could you please remove the quoted copy of the list? As you know, the list changes. Having only one list, in one place, means there's only one version of the list 'in print' as it were.