User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #421
pschuyler
Adventurer

Oddometer: 57
Adventure Jacket

I sometimes have a problem with sleeve length, and lean toward tall version of Firstgear jackets, would the adventure jacket run in your opinion normal, long, short in the sleeve length?

Thanks
Pete

pschuyler screwed with this post 01-26-2012 at 08:26 AM
pschuyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #422
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
BMG Adventure Jacket

Hi Pete,

Sorry for the slow response time on the road at the IMS shows www.Motorcycleshows.com . We cut the Adventure jackets very long in the sleeves.

Paul
Dantegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #423
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Belstaff Long Way Down Jacket

We Just got a few Long Way Down Jackets in stock in Black . If anyone is interested.

Paul
www.BritishMotorcycleGear.com
Old 05-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #424
Dynamick
\dī-ˈna-mik\

Oddometer: 4,033
I want to drop you a line as the warmer weather is coming. I've pulled my Zodiac out of the closet. The best warm to hot weather riding jacket ever.

Check out this trailer, don't blink at 30 seconds, you'll miss the Mercury.
http://mansomethemovie.com/

-Mickey

Dynamick screwed with this post 05-14-2012 at 08:28 PM Reason: spell check
Dynamick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #425
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

BMG Mercury..

Movie looks great... Good thing I only shave during the IMS tour.

Paul
Old 06-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #426
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Belstaff New Line

I just got to see the Belstaff new line for 2013. They have put together some new leather Jackets that are truly amazing. We will have the new styles in stock in November and will post pictures as soon as we get them from Belstaff. There will be lots of press on the new line as it hits the USA.. Stay tuned..

The quality of the material and the finishing work on the liners and everything else make it the Bugatti of motorcycle clothing. We will put up the new line as soon as we get the pictures from Belstaff. We should have it in time to display at all the International Motorcycle Shows this year. The prices have gone up quite a bit but they are still in line with other products at this quality level like Rukka, Langlitz & Lewis Leather.

Paul Brooks
CEO

Dantegod screwed with this post 07-17-2012 at 12:14 PM
Old 07-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #427
Squal
Fatty Fatty Two By Four

Oddometer: 66
I love my BMG/Belstaff gear.

I had the chance to talk with Paul back in 2009 briefly while I browsed the goods at Seattle IMS. When it came time to buy a new set of gear in 2010, I sent Paul an email with a long list of features I wanted in a Jacket and Pants combo, and he set me up with a Belstaff Discovery and the BMG Ezeon Pants. I can't say enough about this setup, and I just ordered up a new set this weekend (but went with the Challenger Jacket this time), not because the other set is worn out, but because I went from a XXXL kind of guy to a L kind of guy =).

That being said, I did a couple reviews of both the Discovery and Ezeon some time back if anyone is interested.

The stuff works absolutely brilliantly year round for our weather in the Northwest. The Discovery Jacket is most likely a bit much for the warmer climates with its limited venting, but other than that, it's bar none the best piece of Motorcycle Gear I've ever owned.

Discovery Jacket:
http://micsadventure.com/2010/08/rid...f-discovery-2/

Ezeon Pants:
http://micsadventure.com/2010/10/rid...eon-overpants/

People ask if I am a Motorcyclist or a Biker. I say "Yes". I am a Rider. I ride to ride for my own reasons. Whether it be to work, or to that little burger joint just down the road 300 miles away.
Squal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #428
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Belstaff Line for 2013

Some of the new line went up on the website today. The Horse Hide Belstaff Oulton Park Jacket and the Donington are amazing looking. They are a bit pricey but if you get a chance to see one you will see that nothing else even comes close to the workmanship and finishing work on these. Stop by the IMS shows to check one out.

Paul
Old 08-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #429
montanaman
Traveler

Oddometer: 171
A thumbs up the the Discovery jacket and Pioneer pants

I just "battle tested" the Discovery and Pioneer kit I got at the motorcycle show last year. Did a 1500 mile ride from Phoenix AZ to Glacier Park Montana. Rode thru all types of weather. Great gear ! Got caught in a cold rain in Yellowstone and not one drop got thru and I was toasty without heated gear and it was hovering in the low 40's. The neck gator and the crotch strap really work. Not having to pull over and put an over liner on when it starts to rain is so key. The only decision I had to make was whether it was going to be cold enough to warrant the use of the liners in the jacket and or the pants. The only knock I have is that when temps get north of 80 the venting is not going to keep you cool. The jacket still breaths remarkably considering the permanent rain liner but I would not consider it a full four season jacket. The pants are great too and without the liner I think they are good to go at just about any temp but then again I never notice my legs getting to warm. Bottom line... Great gear at a great price./Users/fontaines911/Desktop/IMG_0397.jpg
Old 08-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #430
oldpathfinder
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
BMG Mercury Jacket

Are the latest production Mercury jacket vents still not cut to go through the breathable rain liner? I need lots of venting for the summer in the southeast USA.
Roland
oldpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #431
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Mercury Jacket

Vent's at chest do not go through.. The best vents are the cuffs. Just open the zips and the sleeves will suck air right up into the jacket and out the rear exit vents. You may want to look at the Zodiac for real heat and humidity..

Paul
Old 08-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #432
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Belstaff Jacket Line for 2013

The New Belstaff Jacket line for 2013 is up on our web site and should be here in November. We hope to have them on display at all the IMS shows. We also put up the new Video shot at Goodwood with Ewan McGregor.. Check out our web site. www.BritishMotorcycleGear.com

The Belstaff Donington Jacket features Quilted reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and back end. Contrasting color bands across chest and along sleeves. Adjusting snaps on sides. Ventilation openings on back sides. Embossed logo patch on left sleeve and an inside waist stretch panel with heavy-duty zipper for trousers attachment.
Sizes: S-XXXL
Material: BULLL GRAIN LEATHER
Colours: Black
Attached Images

Attached Images

Old 08-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #433
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

New Belstaff Jacket for 2013

1 of 2

Belstaff Oulton Park Jacket
Details

Product ID: 018BelstaffOultonParkJacket
The Belstaff Oulton Park Jacket features Back shoulder pleats, Ventilation openings on back sides, Hidden center front zipper, Embroidered logo on left sleeve and Buckle-cover with embroidered logo.
Sizes: S-XXXL
Material: Full Grain Horse Leather
Colours: Black

Attached Images

Old 08-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #434
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Belstaff Ballig Jacket New for 2013

1 of 2

Belstaff Ballig Jacket
Details

Product ID: 020BelstaffBalligJacket
The Belstaff Ballig Jacket features light weight ballistic fabric on shoulders, elbows, waist band, cuffs, neck collar and center front band. Mesh on body and sleeves. Corduroy on inside neck collar, cuffs and waistband. CE removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows.
Sizes: S-XXL
Material: Light Weight Ballistic Nylon
Colours: Dark Gray

Old 01-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #435
Aether
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 250
Paul,

It's been awhile....These or anything else new and different at the IMS booth this year?

-A
Aether is offline   Reply With Quote