Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > GSpot > Parallel Universe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 AM   #16
Jeff4155
Adventurer

Oddometer: 18
Great to read up on this, I'm 1.74m tall (5.6ft?) I can balance the bike with my toes, or leen to one side, but I'm worried when carrying a passenger, and was also thinking when getting the F800GS to get the lower seat, I think they say its 850mm compared to the standard 880mm, do you think this will be enought to make a difference, any one out there that is +/- my hight ?
Jeff4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #17
Angryrican
know nothing all

Oddometer: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4155 View Post
Great to read up on this, I'm 1.74m tall (5.6ft?) I can balance the bike with my toes, or leen to one side, but I'm worried when carrying a passenger, and was also thinking when getting the F800GS to get the lower seat, I think they say its 850mm compared to the standard 880mm, do you think this will be enought to make a difference, any one out there that is +/- my hight ?
I was also worried about a passenger but then remembered the extra weight will add sag to th bike actually making it lower. First time my wife rode with me I had to have her get off before I put the sidestand down because their wasn't enough clearence (she only weighs 110 lbs)
Angryrican is offline   Reply With Quote