Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #436
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 24,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankshaft View Post
Give them hell without me, my boots didn't come in I can't ride in those Sidi's another minute, I would rather ride bare foot.
Thats funny, Cause that guy who came by our pit area looking to sell a pair of boots looked at your Sidis said oh these guys would never wanna by my boots
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
kenny61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #437
crankshaft
Guns are for pussies

Oddometer: 13,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny61 View Post
Thats funny, Cause that guy who came by our pit area looking to sell a pair of boots looked at your Sidis said oh these guys would never wanna by my boots
Worst boots I've ever owned. I sent them back, because they fit so poorly and the distributer was no help at all. I ordered another pair of Alpinestars tech 3's, they fit my feet really well and their half the price. Anyone need a pair of Sidi
Crossfire boots size 13?
Old 09-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #438
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

I would love to point out that you are wrong, even though I have never even held a pair of sidis, and that everyone knows that sidis are the ultimate foot farkle but I need to get some sleep.. Im going racing in 11hours and 45 minutes
On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died. The only thing that comes to those who wait is old age. Too many dreams.... Not enough time. Not Scared of dying. Not scared of living. Just scared of the pain that separates the two...
Old 09-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #439
BK.RD.RNR
Torque Stick

Oddometer: 5,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankshaft View Post
Worst boots I've ever owned. I sent them back, because they fit so poorly and the distributer was no help at all. I ordered another pair of Alpinestars tech 3's, they fit my feet really well and their half the price. Anyone need a pair of Sidi
Crossfire boots size 13?
I did the same thing with my Sidis, but I bought them on sale a 1/2 size too small. The Gaernes are much more comfortable, but I liked the slimmer design and materials of the Crossfires better.
BK.RD.RNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #440
crankshaft
Guns are for pussies

Oddometer: 13,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK.RD.RNR View Post
I did the same thing with my Sidis, but I bought them on sale a 1/2 size too small. The Gaernes are much more comfortable, but I liked the slimmer design and materials of the Crossfires better.
Wide feet?
Old 09-23-2012, 04:16 AM   #441
BK.RD.RNR
Torque Stick

Oddometer: 5,328
Not excessively. I wear a 13, and I bought 12 1/2s because I thought they would loosen up a bit, and they were on sale.
BK.RD.RNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:02 AM   #442
gbg
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,383
Good luck at the hare scamble!!
Old 09-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #443
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Wish u were here

Old 09-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #444
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

16 out of 22 or 23.. Frickin place was slipppppppperrrrriiiiieeeeeee
Old 09-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #445
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Old 09-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #446
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Old 09-24-2012, 03:17 PM   #447
nachtflug
infidel

Oddometer: 45,691
well. looking through the pictures found a few more.

so much for ladies first.

busted!

nachtflug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #448
tomatoe333
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtflug View Post
I know that lady!

She must've been having an off day if Kenny was passing her!
Old 09-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #449
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Nah about the only thing I am halfway decent at is going up hills
Old 09-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #450
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

This ones for AWM and By.Rd.Rnr I know they like to see me suffer and curse