Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
chollo9 OP
Screwed the Pooch

Oddometer: 1,397
Far from finished, but on the road!

Today was a good day. After seven months of daily work (and a few years of wanting), I rode my Airhead project bike. Here are some pics so you don't get bored reading my drivel:

Started out as an R90/6, that I rode pretty stock for a few years then decided I wanted to make a single-shock go anywhere bike. There is still a lot to do . . .. It doesn't have a stand yet, notice it's leaning against a fence post? I extended my centerstand, but it's a little too long and when I started to cut and re-weld it, my welder started acting up, so it's on hold. Still need to finish the windshield, handguards, the exhaust is too "streety", etc., and there's a fair amount of tidying up to do, but it works for now and I can fix and add from here. Man, it felt so good to ride it, even it was only for an hour or so. I really needed to ride, too, because I was getting a serious case of shop burnout. Anyway, I hope you like it, and if you don't, well, what are ya gonna do?

Joe

chollo9 screwed with this post 09-30-2012 at 05:36 PM
chollo9 is offline   Reply With Quote