|10-16-2012, 03:53 PM||#1|
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: Northeastern Vermont
KLR650 Luggage Racks
Kawasaki KLR650 Side Racks
These fit the 2008 and newer KLR650.
* Easy bolt on installation
* Strong gusset welded connections
* Guaranteed to fit
* Designed for Wolfman luggage or any other type throw over bags. Pelican cases can be fitted too.
* Side panels can be removed to access battery and air filter without removing the racks
* Durable black powder coat finish
* All hardware included
Price is $189.00 plus 16.00 shipping
This is what they look like:
Wanted to let you know that I used the racks with pelicans last weekend. Worked perfect! Did 600miles of road and dirt roads.
Ive been commuting with the racks and cases every day since I received them. They are holding up very well!
No problems at all!"
just wanted to say the racks are great!! even tested them dumping the bike onto its side fully loaded on a class 4 mudhole in vt! no breaks or bends. bike was on its side resting on pelican with rear wheel in the air.
they are solid!!
thanks for a great product!!"
Tom - '07 DR-Z400S, '05 DL650
Dual Sport Luggage Racks: DRZ400, DR650, KLR650: http://www.moto-racks.com
"I sort of realize there's a fundamental truth to our nature. Man must explore." -CMDR. David R. Scott
jackpiner57 screwed with this post 01-25-2013 at 11:26 AM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|