|10-19-2012, 03:42 PM||#11|
sqeezin the bag
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: The dry side of the blood brain barrier
iPhone 4s issues
I have a set of the original model SMH10's purchased from you and used with an android phone. I remember that there were some iPhone users having trouble with the SHM10's. I haven't kept up with the SMH10 thread over in Equipment, so I thought I'd ask here.
1. Are the newer models of the SMH10 any better at receiving bluetooth stereo tunes from an iPhone4s while also paired with a BMW Nav 4?
2. Is Siri usable with an iPhone while paired with a BMW Nav 4?
3. Is voice dialing usable with an iPhone4s while paired with a BMW Nav 4?
4. Is Motion X GPS usable while listening to tunes from an iPhone?
5. I saw a new sleeker low profile design SMH unit has debuted. When will it be available? What improvements have been made with the new design verses the older design?
I might be wrong, just ask my X...
If a man speaks, and there is no woman present to hear him,..
Is he still wrong?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|