User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #11
IceCreamSoldier
suffering somewhere

Oddometer: 478
[QUOTE=Rugby Bum;19863874]I found a 2006gsa limited addition with 3000 miles on it. The oler gentleman never rides it, and would like to sell it. It has a two brother y pipe and exhaust, 3 piece luggage set and a bmw gps. I would rate this a 10 out of a 10 for condition. The blue book under states the value. What would be a fair price.
Thanks[/QUOT-10E]

I only know I paid 11k for mine with 10k miles four years ago. Extra's were BMW side cases, Touratech tank bag, and a Marseille soft rear bag. Paid the asking price, and am very happy with the ride 37k on the bike now. so, if that luggage is the heavy duty BMW stuff, that's worth 2k.......... I'd pay 8-10k......... or more if I had to. One thing about the bikes that aren't ridden that much, rubber seals ( like in the ABS unit ) can dry out. My buddy bought a 2006 with 600 miles on it, two years ago, and had some problems with the ABS and I think the clutch.

All in all, it's a terrific bike, you will most likely keep it forever so pay what you need to pay. Oh, and there's not that many around................