** THE GROUP BUY IS CLOSED - THANKS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED **
Some of you may be familiar with Holan, based in Poland. Prior to launching their own line of pannier systems and gear for ADV bikes, they produced panniers for Touratech. There were some inventory challenges in the past that limited availability of these systems in North America. In discussions with the factory, these have been addressed and they have stock on hand ready to ship, with improved processes for replacing stock as orders ship out.
A few pictures to whet the appetite...
From our website....
The Nomada Pro systems feature an asymmetrical design with an exhaust cut-out to fit the cases to the bike as closely as possible and reduce overall width. Made of 2mm aluminum alloy with a unique eight-sided design, these cases are both incredibly sturdy as well as more aerodynamic than standard flat-sided cases. The cases use a waterproof top lid design that fully detaches for ease of access. Four external luggage loops are included on the lid for securing gear, or to use with the optional carry handle kits.
Options include a powdercoated black or stainless steel pannier rack, 31L, 38L, or 45L pannier sizes, and your choice of aluminum/natural, black, or gray cases. Lock sets (a set of 4 per pannier system), auxiliary fuel mounts, inner bags, carrying handles, and other accessories are also available to build the exact system to meet your needs.
ADV Motorrad is signing on as a dealer for Holan products and to help kick things off, we're offering a group buy discount on all products ordered between now and November 15th , with FREE SHIPPING
in the Continental US. Prices for their awesome pannier systems are below, and I'll be adding additional products with group buy prices to the thread.
These prices are limited to the group buy only
– regular prices for stock items are listed on the website. Check out Holan's website at www.holan.pl
to see their full catalog. If you see something you like that I haven't provided a group buy price for, please contact me for details!
To address any concerns about the timeline for order and delivery, we are going to assume the risk and not
collect the full balance at the time of order. I'll ask for a “good faith” deposit when the order is placed with Holan (probably $50-100 depending on your total spend). If I'm not able to deliver your products within 30 days from the factory order date, I'll contact you and ask how you'd like to proceed – keep the deposit towards the order when it arrives, or refund it in full immediately.
I want to make this as easy and painless as possible, so here's the plan:
- Respond to this thread with what products you're interested in
- I'll keep track of all names, products, etc. and keep the thread updated when we reach “critical mass” of orders and make the group buy officially a go. Basically, if there are 3-4 confirmed pannier system orders (or a larger number of smaller purchases), we're set.
- On November 15th when the group buy closes, I will send a confirmation PM with instructions for the deposit. PayPal is the preferred method to prevent order delays, but can accept a check or money order if it's received by November 19th.
- Order will be placed with Holan on or about November 19th; earlier if all payment is received on time.
- When the order arrives at ADV Motorrad, it will be packaged and prepared for shipment. At that point, we'll contact you with instructions on how to pay the remaining balance.
- Once full payment is received, your order will go in the mail the next business day!
A few other callouts:
- Prices in this thread will be for the group buy only – feel free to compare to the regular prices on our website at www.advmotorrad.com or on Holan's site at www.holan.pl.
- All prices include CONUS economy shipping – if you have a specific deadline you need to receive delivery by, or need parts shipped to Canada, please contact me.