BlackBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:13 AM   #348
goodcat8
I can pass this guy.....

Oddometer: 2,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeast View Post
Bullets on order.
Just tried through secret link, says sold out.

I bookmarked the page and will revisit 11/01.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #349
BlackBeast
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 913
Huh!
Will have to double check when he's back, as my PayPal payment went through.
BlackBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #350
The Toad OP
Let There Be Light

Oddometer: 1,112
We're Back... sorta

We are back (for a few days) and will be shipping orders today and tomorrow. We are temporarily sold out of the Bullet lights/light kits but more will be ready to ship very soon (about a week).

Riding in and around Tellico Plains was awesome!

We did run across a bear hunter or two but had a great time riding in the mountains.

The road behind on the way up to Waucheesi

Up to Track 82 (great single track)

Kris taking on one of the four water crossings on Witt Rd - The little XT225 gets the job done

Headed up one of the many mountain roads

We will be out of town for a few days next week but we expect to see the return of MondoBob before then.

Thanks
-Brian
The Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #351
The Toad OP
Let There Be Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtnadvil View Post
I would like to see a pic of mounting options for a DRZ400. I bought the MM10 lights......Thanks
If its an S model the reflector bracket (sandwiched between the front fender and the yoke). Mounting the MM10's in place of the reflectors has worked out well.

-Brian
Old 10-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #352
The Toad OP
Let There Be Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassAnkles View Post
these mini bullet lights are badass, i haven't even wired them up yet

Thanks for posting up the pics

-Brian
Old 10-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #353
ShooterDave
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,381
Your website says the MM-12 AUX are currently out of stock. I NEED to have a set of these. When will they be back in stock so I can happily give you my money?

ShooterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:41 AM   #354
The Toad OP
Let There Be Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterDave View Post
Your website says the MM-12 AUX are currently out of stock. I NEED to have a set of these. When will they be back in stock so I can happily give you my money?
We dont have an ETA for the MM12's but we do have a few sets of the MM10 Bullets in stock (lights only).

They are a bit brighter, draw less current and can be mounted just about anywhere...

MM10 Bullets

Thanks,
-Brian
Old 10-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #355
firedad415
dirt Noob

Oddometer: 92
Here is the pre adjustment pic.... I am working on an "L" bracket to give me more adjustability down/up (as the stock brackets don't allow as much adjustment in the current location on my bike). I will also play with mounting them on the AltRider bars using PIAA brackets.
More pics to come.
1999 Blackbird--sadly, sold----2008 DR650 ----sold
1 John 1:3
firedad415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #356
ShooterDave
Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toad View Post
We dont have an ETA for the MM12's but we do have a few sets of the MM10 Bullets in stock (lights only).

They are a bit brighter, draw less current and can be mounted just about anywhere...

MM10 Bullets

Thanks,
-Brian

Interesting option there. They are not accessible from your main web page, so thanks for the link. A few questions about them. What is light like compared to the MM12's? In both brightness, and spread? Also how many watts do they draw each? Do you have any pictures of the light from the MM12's and the MM10's to compare the two?

ShooterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #357
firedad415
dirt Noob

Oddometer: 92
little problem/GREAT SOLUTION

My experience with MondoMotos;

So, there I was, super excited to have these "Bullets" on the way and with all the great reviews, it was hard to wait ALL FOUR days it took for the lights to arrive! I busted into the box to find everything neatly packed and well put together. Immediately upon opening the two little boxes inside the shipping pack, I noticed these things felt stout and of fine quality.
I then unraveled the organized "kit" portion of the light kit. The professional looking harness and switch looked to be of top quality and well insulated in it's heat shrink and water fast fittings. The instructions were simple and referenced where on the site I could find additional info and such. Laying everything out, it all seemed to go together as easily as the proverbial peg in a hole. Bench testing everything, the lights were quite impressive. Brighter than anything I had ever mounted up on past cars or bikes. Getting them mounted up, everything went smoothly...with one exception! Now one light wasn't working! I turned everything off, did the ole "shake the wire trick", tested some connections and lit them back up and voila! Couldn't get either light to recreate the issue.
I wrote MondoMotos, told them of my issue and said I would take them for a spin that weekend and see what happened. NOPE.... Brian couldn't let that ride I suppose. He said he would send a whole new setup immediately! WHAT?!?!?!? NOT charge me for another set until the return of the others....NOT send back originals and wait for another....NOT return/repair/reship!?!?!?!?! No, none of that. They shipped out a new setup, which arrived in 3 days, and simply said use any or all of what I felt would do the trick/make me happy and use the enclosed shipping sticker to box it up and send back any or all of the old setup! No questions, no excuses! A simple apology for the inconvenience and new goods shipped immediately! Holy Smokes why can't other folks do business like this!
I am elated to say the new lights are on the Tenere, look great and work flawlessly! A fine product that the owner obviously stands behind. I am proud to have done business with such a stand up company.

Thanks Brian and MondoMotos
1999 Blackbird--sadly, sold----2008 DR650 ----sold
1 John 1:3
firedad415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #358
The Toad OP
Let There Be Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedad415 View Post
Here is the pre adjustment pic.... I am working on an "L" bracket to give me more adjustability down/up (as the stock brackets don't allow as much adjustment in the current location on my bike). I will also play with mounting them on the AltRider bars using PIAA brackets.
More pics to come.
Thanks for the feedback and the pic... looking forward to more

-Brian
Old 10-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #359
The Toad OP
Let There Be Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterDave View Post
Interesting option there. They are not accessible from your main web page, so thanks for the link. A few questions about them. What is light like compared to the MM12's? In both brightness, and spread? Also how many watts do they draw each? Do you have any pictures of the light from the MM12's and the MM10's to compare the two?
The MM10 page goes "live" the first part of next week. Still working on some pics, now that its getting darker out earlier we should have something in a couple weeks.

For comparison sake:

MM12 (12 watt each) - is a flood pattern (60 degree spread)

MM10 (10 watt each) - is spot/narrow pattern (25 degree spread). CREE LED means it is a bit brighter than the MM12 and the more focused beam means it projects a little farther.

thanks,
-Brian
Old 10-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #360
TXalex
Adventurer

Oddometer: 10
Brian,

the MM10s look fantastic.
Is the note on your website regarding the availability of the kit (11/5) still current?

Cheers,
Alex
TXalex is offline   Reply With Quote