ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush > Crazy-Awesome almost Dakar racers (950/990cc)
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012, 07:44 PM   #16
Baharaider OP
Irtractors

Oddometer: 40
Wicked For the love of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettydirty4u View Post
Not sure what kinda girls you associate with but I am always ready and willing to try new things, no matter my relationship or gender, I've tried it, liked it and now want my own, may not have been doing it for as long as you but we all start a new sport as beginners. So here I am seeking the un-known adventure that awaits. Besides you offered to let me tag along and show me the ropes, so as far as guide goes, you can be that but I prefer to be a third party And your proposal....... is it legal to marry a threesome of any gender combination
If the city of portland will pay for its employee's to get sex change ops....i think threesome's can marry..:):) FYI never been married (yes im straight) so as far as a kind of woman i date... Young... Old... Kids...no kids... Tall ..short...$$$ ... No$$$..always HOT....never BBW...lately into the bi, sometimes kitty licker's...:) Hope this narrows it down....:)
Baharaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #17
prettydirty4u
Let's Get DIRTY!!

Oddometer: 30
Around the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baharaider View Post
If the city of portland will pay for its employee's to get sex change ops....i think threesome's can marry..:):) FYI never been married (yes im straight) so as far as a kind of woman i date... Young... Old... Kids...no kids... Tall ..short...$$$ ... No$$$..always HOT....never BBW...lately into the bi, sometimes kitty licker's...:) Hope this narrows it down....:)
Well..well Baha....It's nice to know the variation of types that you will date, but it's only going to interest me to know about your gf make-up....not the possibilities....into the now and making that work rather than explore my options with possibilities...not into hurting just pleasing..:)~so tell me about her and you...a pm may be a better choice of communication for this topic.... Me never married, no kids, would like some of my own someday soon but for now, just looking to have fun. Is your gf a kitty licker and ok with sharing her man?
prettydirty4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #18
snowhawk jockey
Slack Jaw Gaper

Oddometer: 1,130
Quote:
Well..well Baha....It's nice to know the variation of types that you will date, but it's only going to interest me to know about your gf make-up....not the possibilities....into the now and making that work rather than explore my options with possibilities...not into hurting just pleasing..:)~so tell me about her and you...a pm may be a better choice of communication for this topic.... Me never married, no kids, would like some of my own someday soon but for now, just looking to have fun. Is your gf a kitty licker and ok with sharing her man?
I'd say "you kids get a room," but we're already in one!!
Can't wait to put my ski on the snow...

Hey pitster, you let them Timbersled boys know that Baharaider isn't the only freak wanting a ski on his LC8 and they will make one appear!

Winter Carnival in Mccall is Jan 25th - Feb 3rd. Snowbike race the first weekend and mixed classes on the second weekend.

The race is held on Aspen Golfcourse, yup we get to shred a golf course...
snowhawk jockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #19
triplenickel
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,424
If they work I'll buy one too.

PG007
"Up there where you eat moose-cock you must all be rockets scientists."
triplenickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #20
prettydirty4u
Let's Get DIRTY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowhawk jockey View Post
I'd say "you kids get a room," but we're already in one!!
Can't wait to put my ski on the snow...

Hey pitster, you let them Timbersled boys know that Baharaider isn't the only freak wanting a ski on his LC8 and they will make one appear!

Winter Carnival in Mccall is Jan 25th - Feb 3rd. Snowbike race the first weekend and mixed classes on the second weekend.

The race is held on Aspen Golfcourse, yup we get to shred a golf course...
Working on the room I have heard Winter Carnival in Mccall is great!!! Maybe looking into heading over there for it this year..
Old 10-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #21
snowhawk jockey
Slack Jaw Gaper

All right-ee then...

Shall we start a thread titled "timbersled conversion on LC8"?

Then we can save this one for discussing the intracate nature of forking swingers and mixing nearly compatible parts together?

Cause I don't want to distract from the truth found here!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #22
Baharaider OP
Irtractors

Quote:
YES and YES....
Old 10-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #23
triplenickel
Beastly Adventurer

See how far you can push it before you get the punt to JM.

PG007
Old 10-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #24
Baharaider OP
Irtractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplenickel View Post
See how far you can push it before you get the punt to JM.
Only SE riders reading this and they are all crazy and perves so no worries...:)

Hey dirty4you: seems the pm's did send...i'm a dumbass.. Duh...
Old 10-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #25
prettydirty4u
Let's Get DIRTY!!

Crazy perve...I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baharaider View Post
Only SE riders reading this and they are all crazy and perves so no worries...:)

Hey dirty4you: seems the pm's did send...i'm a dumbass.. Duh...
Remember you said that not me You have an email
Old 10-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #26
Baharaider OP
Irtractors

Gittin back to bikes and tracks...!

Last wk/end in puyallup at the snowmobile show/ swap meet i met with the head of devolpment for t-sled and he said they had no one ask about a 950 fit kit other than myself..i thought about pointing him to AVID but then he said something that made me think " i'm not going to do his sales staff's wrk.... I asked why he had not gotten together with the guys from BDCW as they are just up the road from them, got a sense they dont work well with others... T-sled that is.. Anyway it takes two kits to become a " garage dealer" and get dealer pricing(not sure what that is yet) so my ? For anyone thinking about a kit for the 950 is... What if it turns out to be a pig? Are you able to put it on some other bike in your stable as i am or are you going to be pissed at me as the dealer? We all know you will only know if its for you after you put it on and ride it.. My perfect ride may well not be yours.. I ask this as i am heading to t-sled first of the week and would be nice to show them some input from others.. May speed up the devolpment of the fit kit as they have said they cant promise when they will get to a one off apt. Build.. I dont need my bike now so it can sit there untill they get it done but rather see it move along yet this season.. I will pass the dealer price on to the first few guys willing to drop the $$ . I just want to see what the interest might be on the mt. Here in oregon when i have mine sitting there for them to ride.. I will have a 505 bored to 549 also tracked for the guys that have a bike like that (450/535/690ect) as that is where the most kits will be sold . I just think it would be a fun "job" for me as i am lucky enough to not need a real one.. So i'm not asking for deposits just real interest to make it more fun for me..
Old 10-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #27
triplenickel
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Last wk/end in puyallup at the snowmobile show/ swap meet i met with the head of devolpment for t-sled and he said they had no one ask about a 950 fit kit other than myself..
I talked to them a couple years ago! Can't expect him to remember if it was him but I had a great chat with somebody there. Get yours done so I can come try it.

PG007
Old 10-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #28
snowhawk jockey
Slack Jaw Gaper

There could be a coordinated effort to approach T-sled with enough buyers to justify both the "garage dealer" AND give T-sled a new market to play in. Mind you this market doesn't really exist yet:
Adv riding on hundreds of miles of snow roads on a LC8 type big bike. This kind of riding isn't normally done by sledders in the west, since powder thrashing, boon docking and hill climbing are really the goals, on a good day.

Time to get the market concept designed and see if there is a snowball effect with a bunch of LC8 jocks picking up the winter accessory package.

Baharaider, you want to do snowbike business? Gimme a call and let's see if my experience can help you.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #29
Baharaider OP
Irtractors

Track Update

New track 137" in hand.. Bike off to timbersled... This is going to take some time...standby..
Old 11-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #30
snowhawk jockey
Slack Jaw Gaper

Well, ya might as well start talking to the oneski boys over at back country rebels:
http://www.backcountryrebels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236

Plenty of fabbers with awesome trick outs and one ski in the front!

Just a little hint of what could come from this!!