Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #46
150ron OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by glasswave View Post
NO!

Cruisers are for toddlers.

Sportbikes are for adolescents and teens.

Dual Sports are for adults!!!

i kinda wanna use that for my new siggie.. but some might get upset at that
Old 10-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #47
390beretta
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,019
I'll admit I've not read all the posts in this thread, but I have to say: "THAT MAY BE THE STUPIDEST DAMNED IDEA I'VE YET HEARD!
390beretta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:34 PM   #48
NC Scott
MOmymamamamaMOmymama

Oddometer: 1,497
Sounds like the best solution is to have the Village People call 911 and get them to bring you your bourbon in a backpack.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #49
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Oddometer: 6,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by 150ron View Post
This also looks like a good option,

That reminds of the riding that me ,my dad and my mom use to do on an old Yamaha DT. We rode all over south Florida 3 up when I was about 2 years old.

Sent from beyond the grave using Ouija text. Because no child could possibly survive a ride on a motorcycle and clearly any father that would want to take their kid on such a ride must be a negligent monster
Ginger Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #50
150ron OP
Beastly Adventurer

LOL, yeah, im surprised the child protective agency is not knocking down my door right this minute...

Some of these ''what if'' people need to get themselves a padded room and never leave it, to make sure they are SAFE...
Old 10-31-2012, 05:16 AM   #51
rivercreep
Banned

Oddometer: 3,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by 150ron View Post
LOL, yeah, im surprised the child protective agency is not knocking down my door right this minute...

Some of these ''what if'' people need to get themselves a padded room and never leave it, to make sure they are SAFE...
The line between paranoia and delusional is pretty thin on both sides.

If you can live with the "what if"...go for it....
Just don't expect any sympathy from us if you kill your child or turn him into a quadrapalegic.

I for one, don't give a shit what others do with their offspring and enjoy watching natural selection in action.
At worst = you'll improve the future gene pool. (from my perspective) (unless the kid has Moms brains)

Ps. Another fun game you can play with your toddler is Russian Roulette.
rivercreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 AM   #52
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivercreep View Post

Just don't expect any sympathy from us if you kill your child or turn him into a quadrapalegic.

I for one, don't give a shit what others do with their offspring and enjoy watching natural selection in action.
At worst = you'll improve the future gene pool. (from my perspective) (unless the kid has Moms brains)

Did you just compare taking a kid for ride with Russian Roulette ? And state that a person that would take their child for a ride would be helping the gene pool if their kid died ?

Holy fuck man, did you wake up with intra-rectal cranial insertion syndrome or what ?

The scary part is that some of you trembling sky is falling fuckwhits are allowed to vote .

On a side note I wonder how many of you are negligent with your own children, feeding the McDonald's , driving around with them in your car all the while chatting on your phone, etc. ?

Ginger Beard screwed with this post 10-31-2012 at 05:29 AM
Old 10-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #53
rivercreep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Beard View Post
Did you just compare taking a kid for ride with Russian Roulette ? And state that a person that would take their child for a ride would be helping the gene pool if their kid died ?

Holy fuck man, did you wake up with intra-rectal cranial insertion syndrome or what ?

The scary part is that some of you trembling fuckwhits are allowed to vote.
Hey! You guys are the ones making the choices.(pot calling the kettle black)

Guys who want to put their own kids at risk = fine by me.
Stupidity is hereditary to a point so....YES! to the question I highlighted.

Like I said...I'm not the Guy making the idiotic choice to put anyone except myself at risk when I choose to ride.
If the kid is old enough to understand the risks and wants to go along anyway = fine!
It's my job as a parent/relative to keep them from as much harm as possible until they're old enough to understand "Risk assessment"...NOT put them in harms way.

If you can't understand the last paragraph, perhaps it's YOU who shouldn't vote. (which B.T.W. due to our current choices, I'm smart enough to NOT vote any of the retards into office. Let that be YOUR fuck-up as well)
Old 10-31-2012, 05:54 AM   #54
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Quote:
Hey! You guys are the ones making the choices.(pot calling the kettle black)

Guys who want to put their own kids at risk = fine by me. No more of a risk than other activities that you would probably find "acceptable".
Stupidity is hereditary to a point so....YES! to the question I highlighted. That is truly fucked up so I am quoting this just so other can see what an asshole you are. Hitler would be proud though...

Like I said...I'm not the Guy making the idiotic choice to put anyone except myself at risk when I choose to ride.
If the kid is old enough to understand the risks and wants to go along anyway = fine! If you have kids I would be curious to see their diet as well as their exercise regimen.

It's my job as a parent/relative to keep them from as much harm as possible until they're old enough to understand "Risk assessment"...NOT put them in harms way. It's also a parents job to understand that you can't put them into a bubble and also that you should share risky activities with them so that they don't turn out to be fear driven puffs. By the way, people do not really begin to understand risk assessment until their late teens/early twenties so you are going to be padding them up and inflating their germ free bubble for a long time.

If you can't understand the last paragraph, perhaps it's YOU who shouldn't vote. (which B.T.W. due to our current choices, I'm smart enough to NOT vote any of the retards into office. Let that be YOUR fuck-up as well)
That's just it. You are equating taking a kid for a ride to stupidity. This isn't an issue of intelligence, it is one of weighing risk and personal responsibility. Someone choosing to do something that you deem dangerous does not make them less intelligent, just less fearful of "what if's? ". On the other hand assuming that your fear based opinion is the barometer for what is safe definitely shows a lack of critical thinking skills and an inability to look at a given situation in a logical and analytical manner.

Ginger Beard screwed with this post 10-31-2012 at 06:04 AM
Old 10-31-2012, 06:20 AM   #55
rivercreep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Beard View Post
That's just it. You are equating taking a kid for a ride to stupidity. This isn't an issue of intelligence, it is one of weighing risk and personal responsibility. Someone choosing to do something that you deem dangerous does not make them less intelligent, just less fearful of "what if's? ". On the other hand assuming that your fear based opinion is the barometer for what is safe definitely shows a lack of critical thinking skills and an inability to look at a given situation in a logical and analytical manner.
I wont argue with you as (like I said) you guys are the ones making the choices for your own kids and if you don't think my including motorcycling as an unecessary risk to a toddler (thinking about their soft heads) doesn't involve a "critical thinking skill"...Then I'm at a loss for words.

You use a few examples however that show a lack of critical thinking and reasoning on your part however.
An example would be a kids diet, bubble baths etc.
How in the hell do they equate to instant death or maiming in a motorcycle accident?
Bubble bath = you should be watching them until they're old enough to not slip under the water and drown.
Diet = can be corrected for longevity and a healty life.

My comments might make me an Asshole but, yours make you sound like the one with no critical thinking skills. (through your comparisons in regards to risk)

Like I said...you want to place your kids into harms way intentionally (knowing what can happen on a bike), that's your call.
I'll explain the risks to the kids I'm involved with so they can make an educated decision when thy're old enough to understand risk management.
How you think educating a child about risks so they can make their own educated decision will result in a society of
"fear driven puffs" is beyond me.
Care to explain how keeping them alive long enough to teach them about risk and consequences will induce fear? (with your analytical thinking)

NOT thinking about the consequences for ones own actions is 90% of what's wrong with society today.
Blessed are you, the ignorant.
Let us know how you feel after you accidently kill your kid and how your analytical thinking worked out for you.

I for one, will be thankful there's one less of you to carry on your flawed genetics. (there I go being an asshole again)
Idiots, improving the world one death at a time through taking unecessary chances with their offspring.

B.T.W. There's a list of crap I'd never let my kids do, just to prove their bravado to the world, or be an extension of my cock.(until they're old enough to make an educated decision on their own, which instills confidence, not fear).
They make the choice and then bite it...at least I can live with myself.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:38 AM   #56
Ginger Beard
I have no soul

Quote:
I wont argue with you but I will say a bunch of long winded shyte in order to sound like I know what I am talking about when clearly I do not. By the way I am going to misquote you as well as make bold statements about genetics and traits that you may/may not posses, wish harm on your children and generally make an ass of myself. Care to respond? .
Nope, you've covered it.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:05 AM   #57
Flood
F5lood.

Oddometer: 10,161
Let's not wish death on other inmates and their families.

RallyRAIDio on Twitter
RallyRAIDio on Facebook
Flood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:43 AM   #58
Human Ills
Useful Idiom

Oddometer: 21,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
It's your kid. If you can figure out a way to mitigate the risk down to a reasonable level and find a way to keep him on the bike then go for it.

[key up the "it takes a village" people]
The child is not a 'possession', the child is his own person who can't happen to take care of himself yet. The parent is a guardian.
Human Ills is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:48 AM   #59
150ron OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:

How do you go shopping, for the ''fear'' that a overhead pipe might break and bust your head open??

your a complete fag, the way you're thinking shows you havent had balls in quite some time.. now go get permission from your wife to go be a online idiot some more.

Its funny how i ask a question to see what other people think, and dumbass's like Rivercreep assume im doing it..

Will i take him on the road, no, will i continue to give him little rides by the garage, fuck yeah, i got 2 kids, another on the way, and have always made sure they are fine, in other huge countries such as india, china, etc, they use small motorcycles/scooter to pretty much transport their whole families, have been doing that for years, some of you guys and your thinking and your ''what if's'' is the reason this country has been going soft,

When i was a kid we used to play OUTSIDE till it was dark, used to play and interact with other kids, now its all internet and being scared of everything, no wonder so many kids are so overweight and will become obese adults.

ok, rant off, and yeah, like flood said,

Let's not wish death on other inmates and their families.

I see 3 year olds on little honda's 50cc's tearing it up and i love it, others might think that its dangerous, to each its own.

Rivercreep make sure to put the toilet seat back down, or your wife might
Old 10-31-2012, 10:25 AM   #60
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 19,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Ills View Post
The parent is a guardian.
Who's job it is to protect the child and raise the child as THEY feel fit.