Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Australia
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #11011
boneman660
Try Hard

Oddometer: 359
Sean-O watched the vids of your Reno on YouTube. Mate, it's very impressive! Two things that must shit you about this is the work you have put in that you may now not get your fair reward for, and more disturbingly that your son is in harms way in order to protect the "way of life" of these scumbags. I have two words for you "Odin's Warriors" good luck mate.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:26 AM   #11012
Sean-0
straya carnt

Oddometer: 4,302
Yes thanks guys .....the situation is .. they wont be moving
These grubs are the relatives of the lady who owns the property

When we brought .6 yrs ago it was a nice quiet street .... the old lady was nice and i used to mow here lawn for her.... The grubs were kicked out of there last hovel for anit social .....so they have moved into her moms being the old lady

she brought with her .. 3 yapping dogs ......6 kids rage from 8 yrs old up to 17 .. then there is her other 2 gems both of wich are over 18 and dont live there but there all the time anyways

few months ago they moved a shit box caravan into the back yard .. and then in moved another son of her's and his girlfriend and there newborn ...then we have the junky flat mate .. he has just moved out ..but is over there every day

along with every other lowlife from the area

most days there are up wards of 15 to 20 ppl in the house not all staying over night but most of the time

on a regular basis there is well over 10 ppl sleeping there with nothing to do but fight with each other all day long

the language that we have to hear is disscusting .....and i work constrution

all the kids smoke and there is drug use in the house

we are moving out over the nxt few weeks ... so i can empty the house .. my mates from work are going to help me finish the place off so i can put it on the market

Iwas and am still very upset by all of this ....the only solution is to move ....we may rent the place out for a lil while whilst we try to sell
so maybe i wont loose so much money

all and all this country is fucked ..and if your a hard working person trying to get ahead in life and are unlcky enough to have grubs like this move in nxt to you ... there is no help out there .. there is only help for the grubs

We need a Revoulution
Sean-0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:42 AM   #11013
stujamur
Havin the craic

Oddometer: 1,234
Seano sorry to hear of your situation, and the fact you have to move.

I hope i don't sound like i am interfering but can i pass on some advice from experience . I have photographed over 5000 houses for sale in Brisbane over the last 10 years and i work closely with a lot of property marketing and advertising agencies .

I can 100pcnt assure you will sell your house easier and for more $$$ if it is furnished and presented for sale as compared to it been empty ., this might be difficult for you but i would advise to try do so .even if its a bit of art on the walls and some bit n peaces .

Mate feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions .

stujamur screwed with this post 11-04-2012 at 03:50 AM
stujamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #11014
Sleepy John
Grumpy Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,731
Sean-O
I'm not having a go at you but what were your expectations when you bought at Eagleby?

For as long as I can remember it has had a reputation of being a low cost / public housing area with associated (anti-)social and law and order issues. A couple of my soldiers got sucked into buying overpriced dog boxes there back in the early '90s. They were stitched up.

You may have to cut your losses if you want to move out of there. The suggestion to get the Armbuster brothers to hand out a measure of summary justice sounds attractive but I would up the insured value first and move anything of value to another location.

SJ
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Sleepy John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:00 AM   #11015
gsd4me
90% bluff

Oddometer: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy John View Post
A couple of my soldiers got sucked into buying overpriced dog boxes there back in the early '90s.

You have soldiers? Just what we need for the revolution.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...uild+australia
gsd4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:05 AM   #11016
Sean-0
straya carnt

S/J Yes mate i knew what i was infor when we brought here ..at the time is was the only place in my price range and in a good location

half bris half goldcoast

wife works gold coast i work city .....i did my research and meet the other owners in the street b4 we brought .. there was only 1 person who warned me in the street to these ppl .. but i thought he was a grumpy bugger anyways

our plan was to buy it .. me fix it up over the nxt 10 yrs sell up and move on ....all was going fine untill 18 months ago

this area i still belive is a go ahead area ...with access to m1 and logan motorway easy

ties in all 3 directions ....i thought as time goes on the place will change as price's go up and become more expencive to rent here for the scummers

i was wrong and the old grupy bugger was right

i can see some direction now and am calming down a lil bit .. i had a breakdown at work on friday and my work mates had to take me off the job

it was ind still is a very sad situation ....i have a realeste coming over tomorrow and having a chat with me on my plans

ill see what he has to say
Old 11-04-2012, 04:06 AM   #11017
Sleepy John
Grumpy Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSD4ME View Post
You have soldiers? Just what we need for the revolution.
I'm long retired now. Unfortunately. Good old Ipswich boys would've helped sort out the present situation.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Sleepy John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:14 AM   #11018
gsd4me
90% bluff

Oddometer: 7,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean-0 View Post
i had a breakdown at work on friday and my work mates had to take me off the job

Yes mate, it shows. Try to keep your head together so you don`t do anything you may regret later. I live next door to bogans, but they are quite tame, luckily and the only dramas I have is when their dogs break through the fence and come for a visit -which I don`t really mind.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...uild+australia
gsd4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:17 AM   #11019
Phil_Fong
Labelled Extremist

Oddometer: 12,846
I worked on the extension of Eagleby's shit-farm back in 1988. We added another tank.

I never eaten a duck since.

I hope this helps

Phil_Fong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:18 AM   #11020
woopwoop
will think for food

Oddometer: 5,247
Both my neighbours live next door to a bogan.
woopwoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:22 AM   #11021
KASUYAHO
Road Hog

Oddometer: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean-0 View Post
i had a breakdown at work on friday and my work mates had to take me off the job
Thats no good mate.

Cut your loses and get out, you don't need that.
KASUYAHO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:23 AM   #11022
KASUYAHO
Road Hog

Oddometer: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by woopwoop View Post
Both my neighbours live next door to a bogan.
A Bogan from Logan
KASUYAHO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #11023
Cruz
Lost but laughing.

Oddometer: 5,901
Sean-0, as soon as you move out your property will be fair game to these shit heads and they will probably just move in and/or trash the place.

Then you will be in court trying to get them out.

Personally, I would not move out until it is sold.

Napalm did have it's good uses.

xronly
Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:42 AM   #11024
Sean-0
straya carnt

mate we cant stay here ... i will leave my cctv cameras installed and i have the house insured

i can only hope they come over and do damage .. then i will have evidence to give to the insurance company

we cannot stay here
Old 11-04-2012, 04:43 AM   #11025
Phil_Fong
Labelled Extremist

Oddometer: 12,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneman660 View Post
Sean-O watched the vids of your Reno on YouTube. Mate, it's very impressive! Two things that must shit you about this is the work you have put in that you may now not get your fair reward for, and more disturbingly that your son is in harms way in order to protect the "way of life" of these scumbags. I have two words for you "Odin's Warriors" good luck mate.

When the Rebels clubhouse in Fortitude Valley burnt to the ground, 3 men (president, ex president and Sgt at Arms)
of a rival group where charged with arson.
They pleaded guilty
On sentencing, they each received 8 years in the big-house WHOLLY suspended because they were HELPING police with other matters.

Afraid of jail time ?

you betcha

Phil_Fong is offline   Reply With Quote