Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Racing
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012, 07:17 AM   #166
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
Got my shirts. My little moto head wanted to model them. If anyone wants one I have a few extra just pm they cost me $10 so $13 including shipping in the us.

frog screwed with this post 11-08-2012 at 08:13 AM
frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 AM   #167
MX1WEST
Acerbis Gear

Oddometer: 78
THAT'S the way to start the day. Awesome.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #168
harcus
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post
Got my shirts. My little moto head wanted to model them. If anyone wants one I have a few extra just pm me.
I need one
Xlg

Where do I pick it up?

Current rides - '14 KTM 1190 R Adv <2k, '07 990Adv 39k, '12 500EXC 7k, '09 GasGas 300 Raga
harcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #169
Irish1
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 490
Cool kid. I'd love a shirt and I bet he knows his Dad's a hero. Can I PayPal $20.00 and have you ship one XL to me here in Paradise, CA? I need a PayPal address or sum'thin like that.
Quote:
Got my shirts. My little moto head wanted to model them. If anyone wants one I have a few extra just pm they cost me $10 so $13 including shipping in the us.
Irish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #170
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish1 View Post
Cool kid. I'd love a shirt and I bet he knows his Dad's a hero. Can I PayPal $20.00 and have you ship one XL to me here in Paradise, CA? I need a PayPal address or sum'thin like that.
He has been riding since he was three and last night was circling stuff in a moto catalog for his birthday. Pretty sure he's the only 4 year old in Heber city that knows the difference between a practice bike and race bike and has his own trials bike and ktm.

For sure I'll ship one to ya. My paypal is mattdevall at hotmail. I'll send as many out as possible before I leave sat and have my wife ship them if she can when I'm gone.

Harcus I have some at my office. Give me a call.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #171
cross-country

Oddometer: 1,536
Quote:
Matt, if you have some left I'll take a couple larges!
That kid looks like he's gonna be fast! Teammate for 2025?
cross-country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #172
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

He's asked me over and over. When are we going to race the Baja together?
Old 11-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #173
Wannabeeuro
Tuner chic

Oddometer: 1,940
I hope you are bringing some shirts down, we'll buy some.

Find Me with SPOT http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...kUQSskMiIucMuB
Wannabeeuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #174
Kanook
Adventure zymologist

Oddometer: 370
Quote:
Here is also a link to my spot. Frog may carry it in addition to his for a back-up but if not we will have it in the chase truck.
That way you'll can see if we are falling behind trying to keep up with Frog.
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...GxrAoSmYSjpihX
'71 SL100 custom
'65 cb160
Kanook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #175
Irish1
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 490
Just PayPalled you

Matt, I just PayPalled you $20 for a shirt. There's no hurry for shipment, I know you and your family are busy with all the Baja stuff. Have a great time and thanks for your thread. Walter

Quote:
He has been riding since he was three and last night was circling stuff in a moto catalog for his birthday. Pretty sure he's the only 4 year old in Heber city that knows the difference between a practice bike and race bike and has his own trials bike and ktm.

For sure I'll ship one to ya. My paypal is mattdevall at hotmail. I'll send as many out as possible before I leave sat and have my wife ship them if she can when I'm gone.

Harcus I have some at my office. Give me a call.
Irish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:41 AM   #176
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish1 View Post
Matt, I just PayPalled you $20 for a shirt. There's no hurry for shipment, I know you and your family are busy with all the Baja stuff. Have a great time and thanks for your thread. Walter
Thanks. I'll ship it out today.

24 hrs till I'm headed out. How many times can one man pack the same gear bag to make sure everything is there ? I'll let you know tomorrow morning
Old 11-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #177
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Nice weather for loading up the truck.

I have a few things left to do tonight and we are headed out 7 am tomorrow. Lets get on the road already. I'm sick of packing, unpacking,repacking and the constant feeling that there is something I am forgetting.

I'm ready to be on the bike where my job is to ride and finish.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #178
Goofy Footer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 436
Quote:
Nice weather for loading up the truck.

I have a few things left to do tonight and we are headed out 7 am tomorrow. Lets get on the road already. I'm sick of packing, unpacking,repacking and the constant feeling that there is something I am forgetting.

I'm ready to be on the bike where my job is to ride and finish.
Its raining in east of San Diego, supposedly its might even "snow" above 4,000 feet in the mountains... It was sub 50 (basically freezing) on my ride today. No storms last long here, I hope its sunny for your prerunning

Interesting that the bikes are loaded on top of the bed, I've never seen that.

That kid has a million dollar smile, he's proud of you! I'm IN for a tee
Goofy Footer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #179
wrk2surf
on the gas or brakes

Oddometer: 6,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy Footer View Post
Interesting that the bikes are loaded on top of the bed, I've never seen that.
Those racks are a true sign of slednecks

Matt you dont need too much pre riding .. stick to the racin !!!!!

wont see you down there but look forward to seeing you make it to la Paz !!!
Thanks for the 2014 support:BELL HELMETS, SCOTT USA, Kriega USA, Carbon-pro.com, GPR stabilzers, Renazco Racing, Sidi/Motonation, Masters paint and body, Magura , motolab , Tripy GPS, Loctite and Dunlop tires .
wrk2surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #180
frog OP
Beastly Adventurer

Our current plan is to drive to the boarder tomorrow. Cross the nest morning and go prerun down near san felipe. I will ride the race bike for probably 10 miles to make sure the jetting is good and everything is ready then will chase my chasers. Nice thing about chasing near san felipe is you go to a restaurant and wait for them to show up. So I'll be .

Day two we are going to run up to ojos area and prerun back towards san felipe. Not very many miles but I wanted my chasers to be able to ride as much as possible. I once again will be hanging out.

Day three we will prerun the start and I will be one of the ones prerunning. I've never run the start and it will be nice to know the terrain since it will be dusty and congested.

Day four tech

Day five race

Day six race

Day seven PARTY in La Paz.

I'm not prerunnig much because I don't want to take the chance of getting hurt. It may come back to bite me in the ass but the plan is to ride smart and not take huge risks. I'm not going for the fastest time and will ride my own pace whatever that pace is... Honestly I dont know what it is for that many miles.