Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
DSTEVENS OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
2013 gsa lost

Hello all, I am new to the forum and have replied a few times, and have really enjoyed the forum. This is my story.
never owned a GSA but I did ride one and always wanted one and after years on Stroms I decided the time was now as in August 2012. I put a deposit on 2013 GSA triple black and put 3 bikes on consignement to help out with payment. sold one bike immediatly, after 30 more days I sold another, no word from dealer on bike after 30 days, so I called and my call was not returned so another 30 days goes by and still no bike. It has now been 60 days. so last week I sold my last bike, now I have not been riding because my bikes were at freinds shop being sold, so I go to my local Yamaha shop and they offer me a deal on a Super Tenere and I say I really had my heart set on GSA. He offers me a solo test ride this week, but I have not had time to ride it so......... Today almost 3 months after I put a deposit on the GSA the salesman calls, I did not get to talk to him but the message was my 2013 GSA was lost in the storm in New Jersey and he will have one just like it soon. I am in Texas so I have missed 3 months of riding Tomorrow I will test ride the Yamaha. Thanks for listening D.
DSTEVENS is offline   Reply With Quote