ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Thumpers
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #6241
elsalvadorklr
southern xr rider
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Columbus, GA
Oddometer: 4,150
im sending you good vibes mental...good vibes

jajaja

someday Ill get that header
elsalvadorklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #6242
MentalGuru
Crazy Diamond
 
MentalGuru's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Mental Ward
Oddometer: 726
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvadorklr View Post
jejeje i saw that but did not comment

the only thing I agreed on was if an old lady is riding the bike to the store there is no way she will bottom out! jajaja

thats the thing mods are for people not bikes...we do the mods WE feel necessary...

however some dumbasses dont get it and still do mods knowing it might bite them in the ass later

cheers boss

ps Iwas trying to get more info on that trioval 88 xr600 pipe...no user reviews yet however there are for the non 88 xr600...

also nice vids on youtuibe if the pipes on other bikes

man decisions decisions

how about yo get me those headers for free and I do some reviews for you? jajajajajaja
: deal

its almost christmas! come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about a trade... I send you a header , you send me beer. It will be like a cookie exchange.

Maybe we could get a secert Santa thing going... Everyone would hope CW picks them...

MentalGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #6243
elsalvadorklr
southern xr rider
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Columbus, GA
Oddometer: 4,150
jajaja thats some funny shhhhhttttttt...jejeje

us: yeah hey here is an old handlebar grip I have laying around

then comes cw: hey I have a nice dome high comp hrc piston I MADE for you guys

us: sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secret santa!
elsalvadorklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #6244
Royal Club
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Royal Club's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Oddometer: 392
Dear santa...

I would like a stainless 2in1 header for an 600..

So I can wrap it in heatwrap and stop burning holes in my gear and stop worrying about my header rusting to peaces

No fair... Y'all have nice bits and pieces for sale NEW @ bikebandit and where not for XR's.. Here its all used up... New parts are mostly OEM and expensive as HELL and aftermarket bits are hard to come by..

Royal Club screwed with this post 11-20-2012 at 10:17 AM
Royal Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #6245
elsalvadorklr
southern xr rider
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Columbus, GA
Oddometer: 4,150
not me! I feel like Im smuggling stuff every time steve or somebody else sends me parts down this way

it is what it is! jajaja
elsalvadorklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #6246
Royal Club
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Royal Club's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Oddometer: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvadorklr View Post
not me! I feel like Im smuggling stuff every time steve or somebody else sends me parts down this way

it is what it is! jajaja
I once asked about the shipping cost for a clutch set (89dollahs approx.) from bikebandit to the Netherlands. 87dollars shipping FML
Royal Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #6247
MentalGuru
Crazy Diamond
 
MentalGuru's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Mental Ward
Oddometer: 726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Club View Post
Dear santa...

I would like a stainless 2in1 header for an 600..

So I can wrap it in heatwrap and stop burning holes in my gear and stop worrying about my header rusting to peaces

No fair... Y'all have nice bits and pieces for sale NEW @ bikebandit and where not for XR's.. Here its all used up... New parts are mostly OEM and expensive as HELL and aftermarket bits are hard to come by..

Sorry, elsalvadorklr has dibs... Wait, thats not how Secret Santa works... Oh well... Such is life....



Whats that in my parts bin??? 2 XL600 headers... Huh...
.
MentalGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #6248
Royal Club
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Royal Club's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Oddometer: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalGuru View Post
Sorry, elsalvadorklr has dibs... Wait, thats not how Secret Santa works... Oh well... Such is life....



Whats that in my parts bin??? 2 XL600 headers... Huh...
.
Are XL Headers bigger in inner diameter?
Royal Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #6249
SlickSix
Gnarly Adventurer
 
SlickSix's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Portugal
Oddometer: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Club View Post
I once asked about the shipping cost for a clutch set (89dollahs approx.) from bikebandit to the Netherlands. 87dollars shipping FML
You might wanna try http://www.powersportsplus.com, way cheaper shipping and parts too. Used them and never had any problem.
For comparison, the countershaft is around 160e here in Europe, 112$+63$ at the time from bikebandit and 98$+27$ from powersportsplus
SlickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #6250
MentalGuru
Crazy Diamond
 
MentalGuru's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Mental Ward
Oddometer: 726
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvadorklr View Post
jajaja thats some funny shhhhhttttttt...jejeje

us: yeah hey here is an old handlebar grip I have laying around

then comes cw: hey I have a nice dome high comp hrc piston I MADE for you guys

us: sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secret santa!

But what do you give when you draw CW's name????

MentalGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM   #6251
Royal Club
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Royal Club's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Oddometer: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickSix View Post
You might wanna try http://www.powersportsplus.com, way cheaper shipping and parts too. Used them and never had any problem.
For comparison, the countershaft is around 160e here in Europe, 112$+63$ at the time from bikebandit and 98$+27$ from powersportsplus

oeeeh imma check that out! thanks!
Royal Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #6252
MentalGuru
Crazy Diamond
 
MentalGuru's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Mental Ward
Oddometer: 726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Club View Post
Are XL Headers bigger in inner diameter?
Same inner diameter, different primary tube routing, double wall primary tubes(great for wrapping), and a smoother transition from the port to the header.

I'm sending one to elsalvadorklr for proper testing and review...

MentalGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #6253
Royal Club
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Royal Club's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Oddometer: 392


lolwut?
Royal Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #6254
elsalvadorklr
southern xr rider
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Columbus, GA
Oddometer: 4,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalGuru View Post
But what do you give when you draw CW's name????

a paella made at my restaurant...problem is you have to come down and eat it! jajaja
elsalvadorklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #6255
MentalGuru
Crazy Diamond
 
MentalGuru's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Mental Ward
Oddometer: 726
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvadorklr View Post
a paella made at my restaurant...problem is you have to come down and eat it! jajaja

You just want to smuggle parts from the source... I see how it works...

MentalGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014