|11-27-2012, 10:33 AM||#1|
Joined: May 2008
Location: Berthoud, Co
Wolfman Luggage December Adventure Days
WOO HOO!!!! Wolfman’s December Adventure Days are HERE!
Real adventurists don’t care about the season! As a matter of fact, December is the PERFECT time to plan for your next motorcycle adventure. This holiday season, you DO NOT want to miss the bargains Wolfman has to offer in the Wolfman Motorcycle Adventure Store! Discounted items will include factory seconds, discontinued items, and overstock items! PLUS, if you make it in soon enough, look for end-of-the-year, in-store-only specials.
As an added bonus just for you, we’ll have extended hours on select Fridays AND we’re even opening the store on some Saturdays too!
Just when you think your gluttonous adventure shopping couldn’t get any better….
Plan on watching:
• packing demonstrations by the Wolfman professionals
• slide show presentation by Sergio Balivian of his native land, Bolivia, and his touring company, Explore Bolivia
• other surprise guests to be announced…. (stay tuned)
Here’s the schedule so far with our extended hours included:
• Friday, Dec. 21, 10:30-5:30
• Saturday, Dec. 22, 10:00-1:00
- Don Karle will be here from 12:00-1:00 offering a basic photo workshop...details in his thread here http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847105. Most of you may know Don and have seen some of his work here on ADV. Come see Don and get some tips on making the photos on the next trip come out better! Also check out Don's website http://donkarle.com/#.
- Chris Vestal will be here from 10:00-1:00 and will be unveiling the Rally Moto Kit prototype for the 2012-2013 KTM 450 and 500! This is the prototype that Chris will be racing in the 2013 Mexican 1000! Check out more details on Chris' website here http://www.rallymotokit.com/
Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not the time for motorcycle adventures!
Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage
1531 Skyway Drive
Longmont, CO 80504
Dusty's Spot Link
D-Train screwed with this post 12-18-2012 at 01:00 PM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|