ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #16
seabee1
we build, we fight

Oddometer: 2,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. thumbs View Post
How about the Marines use the border for their drills. Two birds, one stone.

i like that idea! live fire training and bombing range. no drugs coming through anymore!

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #17
pcvance
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 4,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
Nice, but wouldn't work. To easy for drugs to move across.

I think that's his point, moving targets?
Old 11-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #18
brents347
Trusting my Cape...

Oddometer: 3,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burmshot View Post
Extra Extra read all about it. This guy Bolt who started this thread just got his ASS handed to him by a admin and a moderator and others on TT site. http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/993...a/page__st__20 Now thats karma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_wilson View Post
Another internet bad ass get's his ass handed to him...lol Love it. looks like old "Bolt" is pissing off forums everywhere. Here's to you Mr ass hat forum troll...
Quote:
Sounds like we found another ass hat troll on this site.

So that TT thread constituted BOLT "getting his ass handed to him" to you guys? That was sad. You TT guys actually resorted to calling each other "retards". Really, retards? That's the best you could come up with?

01 Kawasaki KE100
74 Honda MR50
brents347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #19
Cannabinoid
Banned

Oddometer: 739
this message self-destroyed...

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 01-01-2014 at 09:00 AM
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #20
Burmshot
Born to ride

Oddometer: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by brents347 View Post
So that TT thread constituted BOLT "getting his ass handed to him" to you guys? That was sad. You TT guys actually resorted to calling each other "retards". Really, retards? That's the best you could come up with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
"i like that idea! live fire training and bombing range. no drugs coming through anymore!"

You mean drugs like caffeine, sugar, oxycontin, alcohol, tobacco, and all those nasty drugs that help kill you?
Hypocrites.

Jeff is entitled to his opinion, as you yours, I didn't read anything that was bad.
I'm all for them not taking our riding area's, BUT i'm not for somebody who is glad that another human died doing his job. Wake up FF's thats why he named it "Bad Karma" so if you don't agree then
Old 11-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #21
whutner
Adventurerer

Oddometer: 17
Quote:
I'm all for them not taking our riding area's, BUT i'm not for somebody who is glad that another human died doing his job. Wake up FF's thats why he named it "Bad Karma" so if you don't agree then

From what I seen I never read him say he was glad a human died. your putting those words on his keyboard.
whutner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #22
Burmshot
Born to ride

Oddometer: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by whutner View Post
From what I seen I never read him say he was glad a human died. your putting those words on his keyboard.
I don't have time to talk to ignorant people like you. Go back to under the rock you came from Moron.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #23
Jeff aka BOLT OP
Prefer Saturdays

Oddometer: 1,213
Fellas just ignore the guy... this is what he does... it's all he does is insult people. I defended some kid on TT that he was tearing into a month or so ago... and he has become my personal little troll bitch ever since.

TT doesn't care... even told me they think some folks like it cause it adds spice to the site. I doubt ADV will care much either unless several of you start clicking the whiner button... so just ignore him.

I know my post will set him off on another round of so just let him post away in silence. You'll never convince him to be civil. He just enjoys fucking with people.

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
pcvance
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 4,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
Fellas just ignore the guy... this is what he does... it's all he does is insult people. I defended some kid on TT that he was tearing into a month or so ago... and he has become my personal little troll bitch ever since.

TT doesn't care... even told me they think some folks like it cause it adds spice to the site. I doubt ADV will care much either unless several of you start clicking the whiner button... so just ignore him.

I know my post will set him off on another round of so just let him post away in silence. You'll never convince him to be civil. He just enjoys fucking with people.
Yeah, Jeff, its easy to see what's going on here..... Enough bullshit, Ignore works great! Now let's go ride!
Old 11-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #25
seabee1
we build, we fight

Oddometer: 2,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
"i like that idea! live fire training and bombing range. no drugs coming through anymore!"

You mean drugs like caffeine, sugar, oxycontin, alcohol, tobacco, and all those nasty drugs that help kill you?
Hypocrites.

Jeff is entitled to his opinion, as you yours, I didn't read anything that was bad.
i never said i either supported or didn't support the op in this thread. i agreed with someone elses post about something different.
and the only thing you listed that's classified as a drug is oxy. everything else is not a drug, and legal. so, no, that's not what i mean.

edit: i should have specified "illegal drugs". i found out that a couple of the items you listed are in fact drugs. but so is asprin. and i'm not giving up my sugar!

www.dehmotorcycle.com
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch

seabee1 screwed with this post 11-29-2012 at 05:52 PM
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #26
Strong Bad
n00balicious

Oddometer: 3,684
WTF? A guy dies at work and you are saying it was Karma that got him??? That's fucked up man. The guy was a surveyor and not anyone that has anything that pertains to the decision process as to where the expansion may go. Watch out, that Karma might come back and bite you in the ass for acting like a dickwad.