Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2012, 06:32 PM   #55681
DrLewall
The Human GPS

Oddometer: 31,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
No, baked sheet with CHEESE!

Wendy's is made of macaroni with sharp cheddar, ricotta cheese, eggs, milk and buttah.
can you snag the recipe?
DrLewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #55682
joenuclear
Planning.....

Oddometer: 6,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino Magoo View Post
Yum. Wendy makes an awesome Mac and cheese. Even better, she makes bite-sized cubes of the left overs, rolls them in a coarse bread crumb, then deep fries them. Ummm, my arteries sing for them.

No beans?
Old 11-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #55683
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid

Oddometer: 16,060
Id like to try that with some extra sharp cheddar, along with a few more types of cheeses, and Id probably add Jalapeno peppers in there too.

I would probably use whole wheat elbow pasta, and maybe some half n half.

no beans, no ground cow.

that looks good to me Tim, I never do that, the kids prefer Kraft Mac, like Doc.
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #55684
Elvis70 OP
No speed traps in the sky

Oddometer: 5,053
I will be working, guess I will read about it in the funny papers. I was in the air about 20 minutes away when that explosion happened. If not for the haze and clouds I could of seen it. I heard one of our guys near by it make the first report. He saw it and said smoke went up 2,000 feet, and winds were stiff so that was a powerful explosion. Workers were a construction crew of underpaid, under trained, phillipinos. They work cheap, and you get what you pay for. 2 died, never found one. Cut into a 3 inch line still had oil in it with a torch. KABOOM! Was wild stuff. I volunteered to go over there, but they had enough choppers, and boats over there, they didn't let me go.

Have fun without me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
its abt time we heard from you..wondered if you was envolved in that explosion down there..the get together we are trying to set up in the secret santa one..still in the planning stages..how long you home for cause this party will be DEC 16 sunday..you be home then?
I'll tape it to the handlebars, it's just logic George! If your hand is broken, you tape it to the bars! - Evil Knievel's reply to George Hamiliton's question, "How will you jump with a broken hand?".
Elvis70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #55685
Elvis70 OP

Thanks, they are sweet kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthfulloflake View Post
Welcome home Daron.

I was checking out your facebook pics the other day, dude those little kiddos are adorable!
I'll tape it to the handlebars, it's just logic George! If your hand is broken, you tape it to the bars! - Evil Knievel's reply to George Hamiliton's question, "How will you jump with a broken hand?".
Old 11-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #55686
Elvis70 OP

That would be a long road trip with a 3 year old and an 10 month old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arraflipper View Post
Those tickets hurt that is for sure. I drove to Colorado for Thanksgiving, and back 945 miles each way. Made it home in just under 13 hours. Could of done a little better but darn coffee seems to run through the system to fast.

I am flying into Vegas on the 20 to see my brother and his family for Christmas, then home on the 27. Ticket cost less than the fuel to go one way. Sure will beat drive 1650 miles each way, too.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #55687
Elvis70 OP

Wife makes good homemade mac and cheese. Half and half or heavy cream, cheeses, and fresh basil.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #55688
Valentino Magoo
Like a speeding slug

Oddometer: 2,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
can you snag the recipe?
She often changes up the cheese, and we often add different spicy things (or chopped bacon!), depending on moods. I usually sprinkle one of my rubs on the plate too.

SmugMug Rocks!
Valentino Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #55689
mdawg12
Old and Slow

Oddometer: 1,624
Looks like they are meeting at 11:00 am on the 31st last ride. What sat ye we meet at Kathy's Korner here in Siloam for breakfast and ride over there together?

Unless you think it might put them in a panic if a bunch of Arkies pull in at the same time?
mdawg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #55690
mouthfulloflake
Not afraid

Oddometer: 16,060
Id say thats a valid concern!

IM trying to work my schedule where I camp the night before at the dripping springs area, Ive wanted to visit it, and see it, but possibly its small enough I can go a bit early and see it all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdawg12 View Post
Looks like they are meeting at 11:00 am on the 31st last ride. What sat ye we meet at Kathy's Korner here in Siloam for breakfast and ride over there together?

Unless you think it might put them in a panic if a bunch of Arkies pull in at the same time?
mouthfulloflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #55691
GMJinARK
Adventurer

Oddometer: 23
I heard there was talk of riding on this thread, but all I see is a bunch of chatter about mac-n-cheese!

Seriously though, I'd like to ride on the Last Ride of 2012. Hopefully will get to meet some new folks and learn some trails around here. The pavement has gotten a little stale.
GMJinARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:24 AM   #55692
DrLewall
The Human GPS

Mornin fellers

Hmmm...I likes the idea of breakfast at Kathys corner...I am going to haul the XR over there anyway on a trailer..so, 9am breakfast? surely we can feast and BS for at least an hour..good call mike!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:37 AM   #55693
DrLewall
The Human GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJinARK View Post
I heard there was talk of riding on this thread, but all I see is a bunch of chatter about mac-n-cheese!

Seriously though, I'd like to ride on the Last Ride of 2012. Hopefully will get to meet some new folks and learn some trails around here. The pavement has gotten a little stale.
Welcome to the BS thread..unfortunately for you, you just happen to come in on a mac-n-cheese discussion which is actually the first time ever in the 55,693 posts in this thread to be discussed.. yeah, we do have a really good time here..REALLY! Some real funny stuff, and some real sad and touching stuff..we be close friends who like to ride, poke fun, laugh etc, but we will also drop what ever to run to your aid if need be, that has been proven many times here in the BS thread. This is the bulletin board for all to check into to see what is going on.

Check in often and it helps to have a thick skin as it's all in fun..but go easy until we get to know you...as history has shown, it didnt go so well for the last guy who jumped right in and started mean mouthin every one here

Come to the breakfast in Siloam on DEC 31 and meet some of us, we don't bite, not till after the first kiss anyway. Welcome to the forum!
Old 11-30-2012, 06:01 AM   #55694
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer: 14,972
Well Said Doc and welcome to the BS Thread GMJinARK
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:04 AM   #55695
TRZ Charlie
That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer: 14,972
GM you FFF's.

Day 4 and still stoned. This damn thing hurts bad. Doctors office called yesterday evening and if it doesn't pass today they will try lithotripsy and failing that surgery. Guessing anything will be better than this.

Get to close on the house on H.I. today at three. Phew that took a long while. Anyway, we'll be rid of it barring anything wonky happening.
TRZ Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote