ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #6256
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders

Oddometer: 1,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Longriders View Post
Yawn, actually worked a day shift at the port of sandy eggo since there is a minor labor dispute going on in LA. Sounds like I missed a fun one on Wednesday. Keep up the rides. And remember, only chicks do secrets.
Union buster WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Who's the clueless noob?
theGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:32 AM   #6257
Cannabinoid
Banned

Oddometer: 739
this message self-destroyed...

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 01-01-2014 at 08:59 AM
Cannabinoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #6258
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
Aye leave it to Rob to re-direct us back before we all get too serious with each other. CNF fire roads have a dear place in me heart. Fasteddies post is nice to see. Lots of people are armed, you just never know it because they are mature and handle that power with all due respect.
How was it last night?

Quote:
Who's the clueless noob?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:35 AM   #6259
theGrinch
SNF Dream Riders

Quote:
grinch, I don't think that teamschlong's union is on strike, I do believe it's another. teamscabworker is so unbecoming.
Me thinks he should be in a picket line.

Quote:
Who's the clueless noob?
Old 11-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #6260
Fat Nelly
Squid Filter Repair

Oddometer: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
How was it last night?

Our "LEGAL" secret spot was beautiful last night. the clouds cleared up for a few hours and it got pretty cold but other than that another perfect night.
Fat Nelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #6261
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasteddie92882 View Post
Well for my 45 cents, I do agree with many that people need to stay on the marked roads.
CNF contrary to many is a pretty cool place to ride for many of us who like to pull out of the garage and be on a trail in 5 minutes. It's a safe place to coach some dirt and not kill yourself.
I'm not 20 anymore and quite enjoy the putting around up there, and the happy hour that comes after.
Those that are always saying it sucks, should just eat shit and go ride someplace else, if its not hard enough!
I like others am armed (legally)almost all the time, including when I ride, for all kinds of reasons. So are most of who I ride with.
Being scared maybe? Or maybe just prepared.....
Those in aurora thought they were just going to see batman, just saying.

Lets just ride.
Who the fuck are you kidding, there's not a single person on this thread who will say that "CNF rules". If someone does, it's only because they've never ridden anywhere else. And if thats the case then for them it does, and so be it.

But............................................... ...............

I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more................CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!

However, being that it is so close for many of us, when we only have a few hours to ride, or just want to hang with some buddies and and have a few malty beverages it's an easy fix. So, since I've been riding and offroading there since waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before many of you ever placed your ass on an MC seat, I will instead choose not to eat shit, AND I will continue to ride there when it's the only option. AND, I will still say that CNF SUCKS!

You see, like you exercsing your right to carry a weapon (legally) and your right to free speech, we all maintain those rights as well. However, most exercise them without telling people to belly on up to the poop buffet. And if you choose to do that, then that's your right.

As for your 2nd Amendment rights, those who possess power have no need to advertise it.

Quote:
Lots of people are armed, you just never know it because they are mature and handle that power with all due respect.

Most, but not all.

Here's the deal you guys....................Most of you were not around a few years back when we all started saying stupid things on here like it was our own personal tin can and string telephone and no one could hear us. But, many of the LEO that patrol that area montior this thread. Do what you want, and say what you want, but be smart about it.

Our stupidity a few years back ended up with 13 of us pulled over by 12 the LEO at 9:00pm one night just past the creek crossing at Maple Springs. It was a total staged bust due to our stupidity and talking on here. We were held for at least one hour while they searched us and probed our exhaust pipes for spark arrestors. R

Ride where you want, drink and smoke what you want, whack off under the moon for all I care, just don't let your hooligan attitudes ruin it for everyone. Yes, I know this sounds weird coming from me.................

notmybikemodelname screwed with this post 11-30-2012 at 09:40 AM
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #6262
Fat Nelly
Squid Filter Repair

Oddometer: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmybikemodelname View Post
Who the fuck are you kidding, there's not a single person on this thread who will say that "CNF rules". If someone does, it's only because they've never ridden anywhere else. And if thats the case then for them it does, and so be it.

But............................................... ...............

I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more................CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!,CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!CNF SUCKS!

However, being that it is so close for many of us, when we only have a few hours to ride, or just want to hang with some buddies and and have a few malty beverages it's an easy fix. So, since I've been riding and offroading there since waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before many of you ever placed your ass on an MC seat, I will instead choose not to eat shit, AND I will continue to ride there when it's the only option. AND, I will still say that CNF SUCKS!

You see, like you exercsing your right to carry a weapon (legally) and your right to free speech, we all maintain those rights as well. However, most exercise them without telling people to belly on up to the poop buffet. And if you choose to do that, then that's your right.

As for your 2nd Amendment rights, those who possess power have no need to advertise it.

Most, but not all.

Here's the deal you guys....................Most of you were not around a few years back when we all started saying stupid things on here like it was our own personal tin can and string telephone and no one could hear us. But, many of the LEO that patrol that area montior this thread. Do what you want, and say what you want, but be smart about it.

Our stupidity a few years back ended up with 13 of us pulled over by the LEO at 9:00pm one night just past the creek crossing at Maple Springs. It was a total staged bust due to our stupidity and talking on here. We were held for at least one hour while they searched us and probed our exhaust pipes for spark arrestors. R

Ride where you want, drink and smoke what you want, whack off under the moon for all I care, just don't let your hooligan attitudes ruin it for everyone. Yes, I know this sounds weird coming from me.................
Rob's right. we need to quit talking about what we do and when we ride the mountain. Keep all future rides to PM or by phone. We should only use this thread to talk sh1t about CNF, flinging poo and to give each other grief once and a while.
Fat Nelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #6263
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Nelly View Post
We should only use this thread to talk sh1t about CNF, flinging poo and to give each other grief once and a while.
Now you're talking.............
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #6264
JeffS77
cheap bastard

Oddometer: 3,184
god damn Rob I actually agree with you for once

what you said was what is what I was trying to get across...maybe I need to be more blunt next time. so much I can learn from you assholes
JeffS77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #6265
Burmshot
Born to ride

Oddometer: 170
That was said perfectly Rob. I think the best part of the story was when you said " CNF SUCKS "
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #6266
Cannabinoid
Banned

this message self-destroyed...

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 01-01-2014 at 08:59 AM
Old 11-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #6267
bigtodd
Hi, wanna ride?

Oddometer: 1,331
Wow, I've been riding out in the desert too long ... the CNF is blowing up. Guess I better put the Armageddon Gear on the GS for the next time I head up there.

SPOT - bigtodd - where I at now?
bigtodd.whereamiriding.com
bigtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #6268
Cannabinoid
Banned

this message is self destructing...

Cannabinoid screwed with this post 01-01-2014 at 10:09 AM
Old 11-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #6269
hbmichael
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 476
Damn...

Three blind mice
See how the run
They all ran after the farmers wife
She cut off their tails with a butcher knife
Have you ever seen such a sight in your life
Three blind mice.......

Im baised.....I love the Cleveland National Forest.......But I guess Ive always marched to my own drum beat
hbmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #6270
Fasteddie92882
backinthesaddle

Oddometer: 40
Pissed Wtf

Quote:
CNF sucks, but when they restrict access, we shall see then.
I couldn't agree more.

Cnf is not the enduro cross, nor is it the best place to ride.
But so many use it so often, and yet have so little respect for it.
I just don't want it closed.
As for the advertising part about packing heat.
It is indeed never advertised, as none of you know me, and from the hostility I am not sure i care to make it otherwise.
A CCW is just that you never know I have it or that others do as well, that is merely the point.
For you cnf suck, great, for me I'll take it anyday I can get a chance. Yes you are entitled to your opinions, I just would never ride in a place I hated so much.