ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 04:36 AM   #6481
Ladybug0048
Bug Sister

Oddometer: 10,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyrider View Post
Posted in Flea Market/Bikes for sale, but wanted it in my local section as well.

1968 Yamaha DT1 early production.
Asking $3,000
Open to offers..http://www.advrider.com/forums/showp...46&postcount=1
Sorry to see you're selling that bike. You put so much work into it.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #6482
CavScout
Adventurer

Oddometer: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonjon View Post
I don't think your asking anything unreasonable. Honestly, if I had seen this bike 2 months ago I would be on my way to meet you. Unfortunately I bought a 2004 650 instead. It's a good looking bike with all the right accessories. Prolly just a case of winter time approaching and people saving for christmas. Good luck with the sale. Wish I had waited and found this one.
Thanks. I let the posting slide for a few weeks 2 months ago. Bummer! All the guys I ride with are going XR650 or DR650...which means I've been left behind while they go play on the single tracks. Good to know I'm not nuts with my pricing.

Adventures of Man

The Previous Big Trip
CavScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #6483
Mista Vern
Knows all - tells some.

Oddometer: 15,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyanarchisto View Post

I never said I was smart
Nor has anyone else.
Mista Vern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #6484
crackhead
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,250
Trail Tech Endurance - $***SOLD***

I have a brand new, never mounted Trail Tech Endurance for a KTM or Husaberg, TT part # 101-20. I bought it from an inmate here and its been sitting on a shelf ever since. Ill let it sit here for a while and then throw it on the main FM.

***SOLD***

crackhead screwed with this post 12-12-2012 at 10:56 AM Reason: SOLD
crackhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #6485
Mr. Cob
Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,258
Thumb Some KLIM gear for sale.

Howdy All,

I recently bought a bunch of KLIM gear, Alas I am fatter then I thought.

( Item #1 ) I bought a KLIM AGGRESSOR PANT LG Black.

This is a great first layer for when its cold or just to be worn by itself under the KLIM or any other brand of OVERPANTS. I have worn these twice, I have a 40-42 inch waist and these thou they fit are tighter then I am comfortable with. These are in perfect shape, CLEAN NO FUNK, cost new $42.99 I'll sell for $28.00 Price does NOT include any shipping.

( Item #2 ) I bought a KLIM INFERNO PANT LG BLACK.

This is a great second layer for when its colder and can be worn over the AGGRESSOR PANT or worn by itself under the KLIM or any other brand of OVERPANTS. I have worn these twice, again they fit but a bit snugger then I am comfortable with. These are in perfect shape, CLEAN NO FUNK, cost new $89.99 I'll sell for $60.00 Price does not include shipping.

Heres your chance to pick up some excellent base layer type gear at a very good cost my lose your gain. The INFERNO PANTS are heavy enough and have pockets they make a very good lounge around the camp fire pant before or after the ride. I reordered the very same gear only this time in size XL instead of LG, I have been very pleased with the gear I am just more of a FF then I thought I was.

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Join Smugmug, use this coupon https://secure.smugmug.com/signup?Coupon=geyYbNZwLLrl6
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #6486
rudedawg
Rudedawg

Oddometer: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavScout View Post
Thanks. I let the posting slide for a few weeks 2 months ago. Bummer! All the guys I ride with are going XR650 or DR650...which means I've been left behind while they go play on the single tracks. Good to know I'm not nuts with my pricing.
I ended up with one of each, got it covered
Old 12-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #6487
MiteyF
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,957
^^^^

I don't know how hard up for cash you are, or if you just want to get rid of it, but if you part that out (especially on egay) you're probably looking at at LEAST double that.

Just FYI
Old 12-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #6488
XB12R
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiteyF View Post
^^^^

I don't know how hard up for cash you are, or if you just want to get rid of it, but if you part that out (especially on egay) you're probably looking at at LEAST double that.

Just FYI
Thanks for the info. I have it on Craig's list also for more and have a lot of interest. I like to give the ADV guys first shot just because I like it here.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:19 AM   #6489
mr. matteeanne
Bender can pass him

Oddometer: 14,296
Stained glass birdhouses or feeders with solar lighting, $80 and up, free delivery within 100 miles of 98340, great christmas gift!
http://matteeanne.smugmug.com/Life-i...le%20123-M.jpg

Old 12-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #6490
Ladukebob
lost in hood river

Oddometer: 1,749
Nautilas NS-500

Bought this workout machine about 10 years ago and used it a few weeks every year come hell or high water. Nautilas doesn't make this model anymore or I would post a link for the specs. But I can tell you it makes one hell of a drying rack for wet ski clothing. Or moto gear depending on the season. This thing is in like new condition other then the little number tabs peeling off the weights. Hate to admit how much we spent on it, you can't put a price on a good quality drying rack.

$375 takes it home. Don't spend another winter leaving your wet clothes laying on the floor

photos-
http://kleinsmith.zenfolio.com/p9002...257e#h4e22804a
findLadukebob
Ladukebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #6491
clapped_r6
The Spoad Warrior

Oddometer: 2,685
Leatt brace, GPX, size M. not using it anymore

fancy carbon fiber post. a little free dirt too.

$160 ADV price, youpickup
Old 12-06-2012, 09:09 AM   #6492
soyanarchisto
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,444
You know you've always wanted one and now is your chance! Maybe not exactly the hack you envisioned but hey, baby steps man!

This bad boy is called the Chariot SideCarrier and when new sold for over $500! They are not making these remarkable devices anymore so don't let this one slip by. I bought it to cart my red heeler to the office with me but he wasn't too keen on the whole idea (lazy bastard). My loss is your gain as my dreams of hackdom circle the drain.

Its used and shows some where and tear. Its supposed to fit on any bike but I have my doubts about that. If you are truly interested I recommend bringing the bike you want to connect it to and giving it a try. It has a rain fly and a harness system to keep the little one firmly in place as you go ripping down the tarmac.

Here's a link to the former REI site: http://www.rei.com/product/753239/ch...rs-sidecarrier

$200 gets you rolling like a boss (OBO).

soyanarchisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #6493
Factory Phil
Adventurer

Oddometer: 78
Valve Spring Pressure Tester and Removal Tools

Might be a long shot, but if you are a drag racer or know of one, pass this along. They are used, but in great shape. No longer need this and a lot of other quarter mile stuff.

LSM PC-100: Adjustable on-head valve spring pressure tester for various shaft style and stud mount roller rocker systems. It features a 0-600lb gauge. Comes with adjustable shim kit which enables adjustment to within .050 of rocker arm pivot length. Includes set-up and adjustment guide. This tester has a 600# gauge. This tester was used on my 15 and 12 degree small block chevy motors. Once with Jesel rockers and one with T&D, both shaft rockers. The springs I had were about 350 on the seat. Link: http://lsmproducts.com/pc100.htm

LSM SC-100: Small Block Chevy w/Jesel, T&D
Buick w/Jesel
Dodge W-8 w/Jesel
FE Ford - Jesel only
Chrysler Indy 440-1 head w/Jesel
Barton Hemi exhaust only w/slight modification. I used these with a small block chevy with 18 degree heads. I also had a set of 15 degree heads rolled to 12 degrees and worked fantastic. Link: http://lsmproducts.com/sc100.htm

I payed over $500 for them new. $350 or best offer.

Pics:

Thanks
Factory Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #6494
redbastard
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,124
F800GS Skid plate

Selling the Touratech bash plate off my F800GS. Also selling the oil filter gaurd.

Sold !

redbastard screwed with this post 12-12-2012 at 08:36 AM
redbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #6495
soyanarchisto
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,444
I can't believe none of you adventurers have laid claim to that bicycle sidecar!

soyanarchisto screwed with this post 12-15-2012 at 11:06 PM
soyanarchisto is offline   Reply With Quote