Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #11
RedRockRider OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,198
Dirt from Navajo Drive in Bloomington

Took a little ride with inmate RingoKelly earlier today. Good to break up the week! Went down to Bloomington and started onto dirt at the end of Navajo Drive. Did a 3-4 hour loop. Reached a high point above the Virgin River Gorge, passed close to the Apex Mine, then descended past Bloomington Cave. New territory for RingoKelly. He was impressed with the views even though the weather was average.

Our bikes at one of the Virgin River overlook points. Easy to look down onto I-15, near Cedar Pockets.

Here's the man with his trusty KLX250S. I think he has a red too, plus about 5 other bikes.

Took a short break on top one of the bluffs before dropping back down. It really is a lot more scenic than it looks.

I've done lots of rides starting at Navajo Drive. The listing on page 1. Rides #3, #17, #44, #95, #142, #264, #285, #317, #411. Best ones are #44 on page 3, #95 on page 7, and #411 on page 28. Overall, this is a great area.

We did see about 15-20 ATVs, all in a big group. Lots of dust down low, but easy to avoid. Friendly people out having a good time. As always, thanks inmates and lurkers for checkin' in. Ride safe out there.

RedRockRider - WR250R, TW200, Versys, Vulcan 900 LT, Zuma 125

Southwest Utah: Dual Sport Riding from St. George
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725976
RedRockRider is offline   Reply With Quote