Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2012, 04:20 AM   #11
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
Good Photos I forgot to show

Here are some good photos I missed showing you.

Check out this huge rock on El Tunco Beach in El Salvador and the awesome beach houses.

To get an idea of the scale, there is a man sitting on the rock

I met this awesome surfer guy on the beach in El Tunco. I'n my broken Spanish we had a little conversation. When I told him I had ridden my moto from Canada, he said I was loco, then I told him Steph had ridden her bicycle from Canada and he said she was muy loco, then he laughed and said she was bien, muy loco. (A good really crazy)

I saw this nice little BMW wagon in Antigua. I don't think they sell this car in Canada or the USA. I had never seen one before

I may have shown this before but I like it, a church gate in Oaxaca, MX

Public transportation at the Honduras/Nicaraguan border

Walking on the beach at El Tunco. Those two little girls sure liked Steph. She gave them each a dollar but wouldn't take what they were selling and when on little girl asked about the Lei Steph was wearing (she got it the night before at a dance bar) she gave it to her. I wish i had taken a picture of the little girl's face. Priceless!

I saw this shirt in El Tunco and it reminded me that I'd only seen two, maybe three Harleys, since I left Texas. You don't hear them noise polluting these beach towns

Two surfers I saw in El Tunco. It is a major surfing destination. Lots of people from all over the world come there to try the waves

The beer in El Salvador. Very good! And only $1.20 at the bar

Chris at his Moto Cafe in Antigua Guatemala. I cannot say enough good about this young man. I felt like I had an immediate friend when I arrived after a couple of trying days. His advice was excellent on routing and places to visit, restaurants, a hostel, everything. He sure knows his stuff.

That's it for now. Boris and I will explore this fine city called Panama a bit today and I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures later.

Kedgi
Kedgi is offline   Reply With Quote