Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #196
FTBTX
Adventurer

Oddometer: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocitygear View Post
"So how do we order? "

Which model and size are you looking for?

Here's a sizing link...

http://www.highvelocitygear.com/imag...ove-sizing.jpg
XL Exhibition Pro please
FTBTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #197
ssevy
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 757
I would like to see you expand your line and bring the manufacturing stateside. I know Wiggys has their gloves made by Trophy Gloves here in the US, and Wayne at Motoport told me he is moving his glove manufacturing back stateside as well. There was an interesting article in this month's Atlantic Monthly discussing the return of manufacturing to our shores, and it is an interesting read. Basically, there must be some glove factories with the capabilities to do your gloves here somewhere, and if it improved QC and turn around time, they could cost more and still sell. I love my exhibition pros, but would hesitate to go through the process of ordering/returning, etc., that was involved to get my size correct. The price I think is low for the quality of the product, and I, too, would love to see a wet weather waterproof version. To summarize: your vision is good, your execution needs improvement, and with better customer service and inventory, I think you could get over the hump on this.
As for the personal advice, that's what Dear Abby is for. I'm not sure that passion for motorcycles correlates very well with expertise in relationship maintenance. (Although I suppose that those of us that are still married, especially to non-riders, must know something about it, or we would be divorced)
Seriously, good luck with all of it, and I hope you come out on the other side with your business intact and your life better sorted.
ssevy is offline   Reply With Quote