User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 AM   #16
DudeClone
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,684
i like my kymco agility 125 and ride the hell out of it. wot most of the time, wot from the lights, etc. gotta stay out front. from my style of riding it is a good handling and good performing scooter. so far as that goes with scooters. i ride it like a small mc, essentially. splitting lanes with mc's, filtering through traffic with supersports. it is a capable handler. but you have to change the tires for this. or at least the rear

anyway seems you are interested in a bigger scooter, though. however just to qualify the agility starts and goes every time with minimal maintenance in over 12,000 hard rode miles and it has stayed put together with no adjustments or tightening up needed during bike checks. so for myself i would definitely buy another kymco scooter

but not any kymco scooter. they have so many self competing models its easy not to like a few. and fit and finish on some is not up to par. but again, you get a lot for what you pay. for instance the Like 200i is not in the same range of quality as the Honda Elite, a scooter in the same class, essentially. but it undercuts it in price, offers a longer warranty, will out run it on the streets, and has the preferred styling of many. its not as practical, however. so a trade off is there, but the Like is a viable alternative for what it is next to the Honda. if you are willing to compromise a bit here for some other gains there...

and so i would check kymco out and buy again, sure. from my own experience. i think i may always have an agility 125 for a small scooter. its a hoot