User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #616
slowoldguy
Tire Tester

Oddometer: 7,832
Jesus, fella. Edited.

Y'all are coming outta the woodwork. Time for me to stop reading the thread. Someone pm me when the new product is available. I am a buyer.

slowoldguy screwed with this post 12-04-2012 at 05:48 PM
slowoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #617
Wallowa
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,836
Wicked I Liked Your Pre-Edited Version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowoldguy View Post
Jesus, fella. Edited.

Y'all are coming outta the woodwork. Time for me to stop reading the thread. Someone pm me when the new product is available. I am a buyer.
I will try and remember to give you a PM when the next product becomes available for order...concur with your position on the screamers..

Would like to know answer to a question a few posts ago....Smooth before Cool? Was Cool eliminated? I also thought the Cool was to be released before the Smooth....
Wallowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #618
joenuclear
Planning.....

Oddometer: 5,874
I'm looking forward to mine. Hang in there Poolside.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #619
GS Dave
Chicken Farmer

Oddometer: 2,779
me too! I hope it comes gift wrapped so I can put it under my tree

Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for? Gimli Lord of the Rings
GS Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:15 AM   #620
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPickle View Post
Ship? Yet?

...(H)ow about this...don't sell them until you have resolved the myriad problems that this thread has become a rolling drama report of and MAKE THEM FIRST, THEN SELL THEM?

How many batches have you received payment on but not shipped? 4? 5? More? It's December for christs sake.
Not quite 3. Doing it this way is just as tried and true as other methods.

Yes, one or two people have mentioned drama. They've been very emphatic about it.

I get you're patience is being tested, Mr. Pickle, I'm doing what I can over here. It's the holiday season, and a sour mood isn't going to do anyone any good, you know? No offense meant, just trying for some levity.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #621
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Hey there folks, here's what's going on. I'm working from home on Thursday and Friday. Which explains why I've been up late tonight at the bench. It looks like I can get this set into the epoxy to cure over the weekend.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Old 12-06-2012, 04:22 AM   #622
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leop54 View Post

Wish you've had an Happy Birthday, a relaxed day and a nice weekend, but now it's time to go back-at-the-bench: too much relax it is not whealty: it can weaken you...
The nuns used to say the same thing to me in school, Leo! Boy, if they could see me now! 

Old 12-11-2012, 05:26 AM   #623
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Hey how about this. The batch shown here passed muster and is going into epoxy today. That means they'll be ready to ship on Thursday. The last two batches are also moving along in the build process.

Poolside screwed with this post 12-11-2012 at 05:39 AM Reason: Ooops, forgot the picture.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #624
GS Dave
Chicken Farmer

Oddometer: 2,779
gift wrapped?

Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for? Gimli Lord of the Rings
GS Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #625
joenuclear
Planning.....

Oddometer: 5,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside View Post
Hey how about this. The batch shown here passed muster and is going into epoxy today. That means they'll be ready to ship on Thursday. The last two batches are also moving along in the build process.

Good news for that batch! It's looking like the next batch [mine] has a chance for Christmas. Hope springs eternal.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #626
super8mm
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside View Post

Looks Great Poolside but would you please put that razor blade someplace safe, dont want you to get any ideas
super8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #627
Wallowa
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,836
For Cutting

Quote:
Originally Posted by super8mm View Post
Looks Great Poolside but would you please put that razor blade someplace safe, dont want you to get any ideas
Never! That is for cutting lines....wire lines of course. Yup I saw the coffee and razor blade and thought some of those IICEs could have 7 or 8 settings...
Wallowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #628
CanoeMoon
CanoeMoon

Oddometer: 15
Long time? so what?

Excellent,.. GS fever seems to have sprung through a minor section of the ranks. I've been following this thread since page one, and ordered along the way. Considering this is a research and development project (that's for marketing) it doesn't matter about the time Poolside has taken to make all these little babies (by hand... not robot factory). After the build batch i have to wait for the cross-Pacific currents to float mine to Australia...in a bottle... then a Kangaroo will pick it up off the beach... then i'll get it (Skippy works for Aust post now). Patience... a little artisan "motronic-muh-bitch" component will get here soon enough. Cheers, enjoy those of you who are already equipped. And thanks for even thinking about it Poolside.
CanoeMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #629
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by super8mm View Post

Looks Great Poolside but would you please put that razor blade someplace safe, don't want you to get any ideas
Heh heh. No way, and give up all this? Here's what it looked like a few minutes earlier from the picture you commented on.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #630
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by joenuclear View Post

Good news for that batch! It's looking like the next batch [mine] has a chance for Christmas. Hope springs eternal.
The last epoxy step for this batch is just about cured. Sometime this afternoon. A final test and they're ready to ship.