Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
chabon OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 284
Baja Team 6 - The Incursion

Okay, if you're here for an exciting, heart stopping, hair raising, wild eyed adventure to Baja - stop now.

If you're here because you're bored, its cold outside, your bike is broken or stolen, you’ve looked at all the ‘Toxic Brittany’ posts, or you got nothing better to do you are probably in the correct place.

Incursion by DDMcGinnis, on Flickr

Here is a little inspiration music. I picked it because it has the words south and Mexico in it. I didn't shoot ANYBODY!

This is ANOTHER Baja report. Some photos, some antidotes ( I don’t really know what this means, but seemed like good word to use), some medical advice thanks to Coco, a real medical emergency, and who knows what else????

disclaimer: "Any resemblance to persons living or dead should be plainly apparent to them and those who know them, especially if the author has been kind enough to have provided their real names and, in some cases, their e-mail addresses. All events described herein actually happened, though on occasion the author has taken certain, very small, liberties with chronology and facts, because that is his right as an American.”

So let’s get started. I will truck myself and my bike down to Yuma to meet up with Baja Team 6, the players include:

Myself (Chabon) Yamaha WR250X
Burt ( Mi Vale Madre) Yamaha WR250R fitted with X wheels
Brad (Bgunn) Yamaha WR250R
Tim DR650 (Live2Ride)
Mike (Shortcutsmc) KLR650
Lee (LeeU) Drz400

Destination: South, far as we can get before we need to turn around and be back to Yuma in nine days.
Chabón - F650 Funduro - WR250X

chabon screwed with this post 12-14-2012 at 05:00 PM
chabon is offline   Reply With Quote