Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
Patch OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 670
Superior Circle June '13

I am in the process of planning a circle tour of Superior for early June... and I like to plan so no time like the present. Thinking of running counterclockwise and as you can see I'm starting in CT. Planning on balancing higher-mileage days with a few for exploring here and there. The Montreal leg is purely because I wanted to stop there - I figured what the heck and tossed it in too. Note: the markers are just for reference - not daily destinations.

I have read a few RR's and have poured over Cannonshot's recent update, including his .gpx file - Thanks Cannonshot Your info and pics are amazing and you've given me a lot of great tidbits!!

So feel free to offer opinions and suggestions - but what I'm really looking for is anything that you wish you had more time to explore when in the area(s) as well as anything that you wish you skipped on. Theres a lot to see and a lot to do - and "can't miss" stuff would be helpful. I'll be camping, and have hiking gear on board too so I'm looking to spend a few days being hikey-touristy.

Patch is offline   Reply With Quote