ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 AM   #106
knybanjo
kinda slow

Oddometer: 23,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdscoates View Post
Rangers are everywhere and I think as I did then that no one should every come up here to the mountains it is just covered with police and rangers there is no fun riding here anymore the tree huggers have won stay in Atlanta it is what is best for everyone involved.
Like Dan said ride in south Georgia and Alabama it is much, much better there. The mountains are just a ticket waiting to happen!
Just saying

Exacterly! Fuck Georgia and flux too
Old 01-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #107
mikem9
Wanderer

Oddometer: 1,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdscoates View Post
Rangers are everywhere and I think as I did then that no one should every come up here to the mountains it is just covered with police and rangers there is no fun riding here anymore the tree huggers have won stay in Atlanta it is what is best for everyone involved.
Like Dan said ride in south Georgia and Alabama it is much, much better there. The mountains are just a ticket waiting to happen!
Just saying

You transplant here from Florida and now you want it all for yourself?!!
mikem9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #108
kdscoates
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem9 View Post
You transplant here from Florida and now you want it all for yourself?!!
Mike,
I hope all is good with you and your crew!
by the way tell papa smurf I said hello!

Yeah Transplant!!

I am originally from Tallahassee but I spent all school vacations and summers in Coopers creek with my Grandparents for the first 24 years of life Then I moved to Suches for 3 years and finally settled in Dahlonega for the last 13 years.

The problem is not the Native Floridian I assure you because we are a rare breed!

The same people that ran me out of North and central Florida that are coming here are the problem.
They will say they are from Florida but the truth is the are Half Backs. Yankees that moved to Florida then Moved to Alpharetta so they are half way back!
Yuppies that have to ride illegal roads and trails all weekend and then post all about on the internet is the problem.
Still is and always will be!

Die Yuppie Scum!!!!

quote from 4runner "but,if you really need a 80/20 , which most of us do and won't admit it,"
kdscoates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #109
mikem9
Wanderer

Oddometer: 1,194
Tallahassee and Lake City are really part of South Georgia aren't they? That's what my friend from East of Jax says.

Papa smurf was doing well the other day. First time I've seen him on a ride in a while.
mikem9 is offline   Reply With Quote