Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #11
crashmaster
ow, my balls!

Oddometer: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
I heard that airline pilots who travel so often do get a passport with much more pages from the start. Not sure how true this statement is or if such passport can be generally available for others or the cost.
Yes, that is correct but its only a few more pages, not many. At least it was for me when the company renewed my passport. Most times immigration never stamps our passports, we carry a copy of the Gen Dec instead. Of course the Chinese are another story. The Chinese love the hell out of stamps. They stamp the shit out of everything. Into Shanghai, 3 stamps, out of Shanghai, 2 stamps, then directly into Bejing, 2 more stamps, then 2 more out on the way to Chengdu, then more stamps again. Most likely they are related to the Central American immigration people.

Also Juanito, you might want to check out this thread: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=854270

Seems they now charge a reciprocity fee in Argentina when you enter via overland crossings. Took effect 7 Jan 2013. You must pay online in advance of using a land crossing.

crashmaster screwed with this post 01-09-2013 at 01:25 PM