ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #16
Squishy
Positively charged
 
Squishy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, PNW.
Oddometer: 1,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshelly View Post


Between all the pedicures, pillow fights and skinny dipping, I'm not sure we will have much time for riding
Ha ha, I'm IN too...pick me pick me .

Hey, i'll even bring the paddling pool.
Squishy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
peterman
cop magnet
 
peterman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Springfield,,,,like the Simpsons,,,orygun
Oddometer: 12,995
I was thinking a long haired wig and some falsies,and infiltrate!!,,
,but my voice would give me away,
__________________
peterman
___________________________
"Your God, your rules,,YOU go burn in hell!" LLV
peterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #18
Ladukebob
lost in hood river
 
Ladukebob's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Hood River, Or.
Oddometer: 1,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterman View Post
I was thinking a long haired wig and some falsies,and infiltrate!!,,
,but my voice would give me away,
Yea, it would be your voice
__________________
2011 990 adv
2012 wr250r
You don't know what you don't know
findLadukebob
Ladukebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #19
BSkye
Studly Adventurer
 
BSkye's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Right here.
Oddometer: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladukebob View Post
Yea, it would be your voice


...the voish, the falshieth, and who knowsh what elsh' !

(LMAO!)
__________________
What others think of me is none of my business.
What I think of me is none of my business.

BSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #20
Mrs1911fan
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Cashmere, WA
Oddometer: 28
IN

This sounds like GREAT fun!!! I'll know if I can join Friday am or meet at camp when dates get closer....WOO HOO...I'm ready!!

Mrs1911fan
__________________
Dirt Noob

Mrs1911fan screwed with this post 01-10-2013 at 09:08 PM
Mrs1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #21
MrsTiggywinkle
Cute....but prickly
 
MrsTiggywinkle's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Skagit County, WA
Oddometer: 5
MrsTiggywinkle here! I haven't met any of you yet but have been a lurker on this site for awhile. Been riding a bunch of years but just got into doing some off-road a couple years ago on my XT. My GS is new to me but love it so far! Mostly ride with the other half of 32 years but would like to do some solo trips. Sounds like fun to get together with some other gals for riding. What is this "delicious Vodka" of which littlebull speaks?????
__________________
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
MrsTiggywinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #22
Mustangshelly OP
Adventurer...hardly
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Mt. Hood
Oddometer: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs1911fan View Post
IN

This sounds like GREAT fun!!! I'll know if I can join Friday am or meet at camp when dates get closer....WOO HOO...I'm ready!!

Mrs1911fan
When does spring get here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTiggywinkle View Post
MrsTiggywinkle here! I haven't met any of you yet but have been a lurker on this site for awhile. Been riding a bunch of years but just got into doing some off-road a couple years ago on my XT. My GS is new to me but love it so far! Mostly ride with the other half of 32 years but would like to do some solo trips. Sounds like fun to get together with some other gals for riding. What is this "delicious Vodka" of which littlebull speaks?????
The vodka is from Bend Distillery. It's called "Cofia," a coffee/hazelnut vodka infusion. Yummo!
Mustangshelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #23
BSkye
Studly Adventurer
 
BSkye's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Right here.
Oddometer: 693
Oh yeah.....right.....that was good stuff!
__________________
What others think of me is none of my business.
What I think of me is none of my business.

BSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:57 AM   #24
Mrs1911fan
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Cashmere, WA
Oddometer: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshelly View Post
When does spring get here?
Not soon enough....I almost took the bike out on Tuesday when it was a warm 39', decided it was too much effort to get all the clothes I own on! I'll wait a little longer :o)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangshelly View Post

The vodka is from Bend Distillery. It's called "Cofia," a coffee/hazelnut vodka infusion. Yummo!
This sounds delightfully dangerous !! I'm going to see if I can find it here locally and "prep" hee hee
__________________
Dirt Noob
Mrs1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:27 PM   #25
Squishy
Positively charged
 
Squishy's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Portland, PNW.
Oddometer: 1,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs1911fan View Post
delightfully dangerous !!
Shelly, there goes the title for this soon to be annual event...'The delightfully dangerous dualsport adventure'!!
Squishy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #26
Mrs1911fan
Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Cashmere, WA
Oddometer: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Shelly, there goes the title for this soon to be annual event...'The delightfully dangerous dualsport adventure'!!
Love It
__________________
Dirt Noob
Mrs1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:04 AM   #27
MoxieGirl
Wannabe Adventuring
 
MoxieGirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA
Oddometer: 78
Fantastic!!!! I work for PSSOR and think I met some of you at their Woman's Adventure Camp???? This sounds like a blast and I would like to join you. If you need any help planning this, let me know, I would be happy to help.

Tracy
__________________
Let's Ride!

2009 BMW F800GS
2009 BMW G650XC
2012 KTM 350 EXC-F
MoxieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:57 AM   #28
LittlePosum
Scrappy Marsupial
 
LittlePosum's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Bend, Central Oregon
Oddometer: 300
In!!!

The vacation request has been submited to the higher powers of management.
Iam soooo in! Can't wait to ride with the ladies I met last fall at the Apple Valley Rally and meet some new friends too!

LittlePosum screwed with this post 01-15-2013 at 05:03 AM
LittlePosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #29
Mustangshelly OP
Adventurer...hardly
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Mt. Hood
Oddometer: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxieGirl View Post
Fantastic!!!! I work for PSSOR and think I met some of you at their Woman's Adventure Camp???? This sounds like a blast and I would like to join you. If you need any help planning this, let me know, I would be happy to help.

Tracy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePosum View Post
The vacation request has been submited to the higher powers of management.
Iam soooo in! Can't wait to ride with the ladies I met last fall at the Apple Valley Rally and meet some new friends too!
Two more! Awesome!

Make sure you check out post #2 on this thread for updates.
Mustangshelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:00 AM   #30
Mustangshelly OP
Adventurer...hardly
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Mt. Hood
Oddometer: 525
We might have to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Shelly, there goes the title for this soon to be annual event...'The delightfully dangerous dualsport adventure'!!
Change the name of this gathering.
Mustangshelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014