User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #436
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 336
Belstaff Pure Motorcycle Line

We are showing the new 2013 Belstaff Pure Motorcycle line for the first time with D3O armour, it just came in a few weeks ago. We will also have our entire BMG line on display.
Not much new at the show this year other than the Moto GP bike display which is pretty Cool.

Paul
Dantegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #437
Afry
Why hike?

Oddometer: 566
The Zodiac jacket is listed as being waterproof. How accurate is this? Are the zippers waterproof?

Also which jacket has better protection in a crash on the asphalt - the Zodiac or the Adventure?

I am 5'10" and 210 lbs, what size would I order in each?

Yamaha TDR250

Get on with riding or get on with dying - one or the other

Afry screwed with this post 02-02-2013 at 11:11 PM
Afry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #438
flyinscotsman
Adventurer

Oddometer: 40
Belstaff jkt

Saw your line at show in NYC last month- had no time - there was a light brown suede jkt w protective on the far right of your stand - do you have pics on website ?
Thx
flyinscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #439
red450
WEE-A-BOO

Oddometer: 309
It was great to meet you at the Progressive Show in Indy this past weekend!

I'm looking forward to putting some serious miles on the Adventure Jacket!
red450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #440
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

That was probaly the Mojave Jacket in ANtique Beige.. We sold out all of the USA stock at the show but size SMall.. Very popular item we wll most of them back to Europe where they sell out straight away.. Pictures on our web site. www.BritishMotorcycleGEar.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinscotsman View Post
Saw your line at show in NYC last month- had no time - there was a light brown suede jkt w protective on the far right of your stand - do you have pics on website ?
Thx
Old 02-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #441
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Great to meet you as well.. Indy was fun..

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by red450 View Post
It was great to meet you at the Progressive Show in Indy this past weekend!

I'm looking forward to putting some serious miles on the Adventure Jacket!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #442
dr_man
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
I am looking at BMG Adventure jacket, but I am not too sure about the fit. I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada and I don't think there is a place here that carries these jackets, so I can try it on.
I am 5'7" and 44"-45" chest. It looks like I should be getting XL but I am concerned its going to be too long. Are they on a long or short side?
Until now I have been using Fieldsheer Quatrro size L and the fit was perfect, but this jacket is much too hot and non-venting for summer riding.
Any tips?
dr_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:03 AM   #443
drmajor
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 523
Bmg

write to them or call them.

We did when fitting my wife- worked.
drmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:54 AM   #444
red450
WEE-A-BOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_man View Post
I am looking at BMG Adventure jacket, but I am not too sure about the fit. I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada and I don't think there is a place here that carries these jackets, so I can try it on.
I am 5'7" and 44"-45" chest. It looks like I should be getting XL but I am concerned its going to be too long. Are they on a long or short side?
Until now I have been using Fieldsheer Quatrro size L and the fit was perfect, but this jacket is much too hot and non-venting for summer riding.
Any tips?
I found the old version (w/zip off sleeves) to be very true to size. The new version seemed to run a bit larger.

As far as length goes, do you mean sleeve or torso length?
red450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #445
Road Rash
Infamous

Oddometer: 18,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_man View Post
Any tips?
I'm the same size as you and just received my new BMG Adventure jacket (large) in the mail yesterday, love the look fit and feel of it, the sleeves seemed a bit long when I first put it on but I just pushed them up and tightened the ends with the velcro straps and all was good, plus the longer sleeves are better while on the bike.

I also ordered the ezeon pants, but they were to big (my bad) but I just talked to them today and will send them back for a smaller size.

My Ride Through Roatan
Road Rash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #446
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Belstaff, Barbour Steve McQUeen

Just got a shipment of Barbour International Jackets and the Barbour Steve McQueen line. If you want one before the cold sets in give us a call and I can throw in free Barbour Steve McQueen T-shirt or free Barbour liner with any Barbour International Jacket Purchase.

Paul
British Motorcycle Gear
1-800-432-9004
Old 10-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #447
red450
WEE-A-BOO

Finally got around to finishing the jacket review:

http://7plus8.blogspot.com/2013/10/g...re-jacket.html
Old 10-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #448
HaChayalBoded
Brooklyn Bored

Oddometer: 7,603
Damn thats nice.

Do you not offer the Mojave in beige?

See ya in December!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantegod View Post
The New Belstaff Jacket line for 2013 is up on our web site and should be here in November. We hope to have them on display at all the IMS shows. We also put up the new Video shot at Goodwood with Ewan McGregor.. Check out our web site. www.BritishMotorcycleGear.com

The Belstaff Donington Jacket features Quilted reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and back end. Contrasting color bands across chest and along sleeves. Adjusting snaps on sides. Ventilation openings on back sides. Embossed logo patch on left sleeve and an inside waist stretch panel with heavy-duty zipper for trousers attachment.
Sizes: S-XXXL
Material: BULLL GRAIN LEATHER
Colours: Black
HaChayalBoded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #449
riverflow
Adventurous Commuter

Oddometer: 756
Are you going to have a clearance sale or any sort of discounts on the 2013 jackets after the holidays?

"There is no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes" ~ Billy Connolly.
riverflow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:12 PM   #450
Dantegod OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Belstaff Pure Motorcycle

THe new line just came in 2 weeks ago. Most of the 2013 line sold before it landed since we are about 20% below the price on Belstaff.com and we stock the items in the USA so no import duty. What jacket are you looking for I can tell you if we have any left in that model and if we are going to discount them anymore.

Paul
www.BritishMotorcycleGEar.com