Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #121
Lurkerlou
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog67 View Post
Any kind of cult advertising like this would stop me from ordering from them. And before anyone gets all bent about the "cult" comment, I think they are all cults. If you are in business, keep it to yourself, I don't care what you believe, but don't use it to try to sell me shit.

Very well said!
Lurkerlou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #122
Scott_PDX
Leisure Engineer

Oddometer: 2,724
Aww fuck!

New to KTM's I foolishly ordered some parts a couple of weeks ago from them. Their site "looks" nice, show's what I know. No response from my order, so I try to call them and their Voicemail picks up to say their Customer Service office is closed until Monday the 21st for system upgrades. Hopefully I can cancel my order on Monday.

Guess I should have researched on ADV better!

Oh, and Jesus hates fuck-ups!

My MotovLog (Youtube Videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/scottb572/videos

Where Am I via SPOT (Code SCT): http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=719703
Scott_PDX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #123
go2cnavy
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_PDX View Post
Aww fuck!

New to KTM's I foolishly ordered some parts a couple of weeks ago from them. Their site "looks" nice, show's what I know. No response from my order, so I try to call them and their Voicemail picks up to say their Customer Service office is closed until Monday the 21st for system upgrades. Hopefully I can cancel my order on Monday.

Guess I should have researched on ADV better!

Oh, and Jesus hates fuck-ups!
Actually Jesus loves fuck ups.
Good luck reaching them on Monday. It's MLK Jr. day.

990A / 450 EXC R/ 250 EXC/ 450R - for sale
go2cnavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #124
BISH
n00b

Oddometer: 3
just got my refund finalized thru my credit card this week.its too bad ktm doesnt get cyclehutt shut down.biggest scam i have come across since i got a computer.i just wanted to choke the guy when he answered the phone and basically admitted he was a fraud.WTF
BISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #125
Black Hills
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,008
I still can't believe all the trouble with them? I bought my '11 990R from them in Mandan and they were great. everything I have ordered from them has arrived as promised? maybe I'll drive up to Sturgis and check in on them one of these days?
Black Hills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #126
jjohn82
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 108
Same issues

I had an order for two very simple things. A few Christmas's ago my kids (10 or so then) wanted to get me something. I asked for a two plug spark plug holder (plug caddy) and something else. You know cheap little items you need but are actually useless unless your kid gives them to you. Well, three and a half months and a bunch of phone calls later they show up...never, never again.

Now I shop local or KTMTwins. Although I did order some stuff from BDCW too.
jjohn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #127
TwoTiredRiders
Adventurer

Oddometer: 19
They must have gone down hill..

We used to order from them all the time a few years ago. No problems. Helpful staff if you had questions. My relatives all would get me KTM Hutt gift cards for every holiday. Honestly no trouble but businesses change. Especially if they dont NEED the business, if you know what i mean...Thanks for the heads up.
TwoTiredRiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #128
BaileyAZ
Adventurer

Oddometer: 28
I ordered a rear sprocket from the on Jan 18th. I called about two weeks after the order date to find out what was going on. I was told that it was on back order and should be in stock in less than 10 days. Feb 18 and still no shipment confirmation, so I called on the 19th. I was told that it was still on order, but someone else cancelled their order so they will ship me the one they have in stock today (19th). I am thinking WTF...in stock? Why not just send me that one instead of waiting for my special order? But I did not express my feeling on the phone as it would have gotten me now where. I called today because I have not received a tracking number. I was told it was quicker to send it 2 day USPS than FedEx and it was shipped on the 19th. I will let post if I get it by Friday. From here on out KTMCycleHutt.com will no longer be on my list of part suppliers. Horrible first and the last experience!
BaileyAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #129
racer49
Adventurer

Oddometer: 97
CycleHutt

Well I read this thread and thought I would Google them........The map view result says: also at this address "Hot Leathers Sturgis", " Thrift Store", "Weaver Art Gallery". Take a look at the "street level view " on google maps , sure does not look like a KTM dealership. Just dawned on me.... its one of those "work at home and make extra money with your computer" deals..
racer49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #130
fasteddiecz
Panama Ed

Oddometer: 13
Bad Cyclehutt Bad.....Cyclezone Good.

Good afternoon Gents and Ladies,
I wished I had read through this thread before ordering through cyclehutt. I ordered some basic accesories, some through Moose and some I thought they had in stock. I ordered online, couldn't get in touch with them for 5 days. Once I did talk with someone they could give me no clear reason why I was billed but nothing was ordered/shipped. I asked for a next day complimentary shipping, they agreed, a week later nothing showed up. I called them back and the parts were back ordered from Moose they said but didn't bother to call me. I cancelled the order, still waiting for a refund. I called a local KTM shop called CycleZone in Topeka KS, the boys had the items I requested in 2 days for a better price. Great bunch of guys who are willing to bend over backwards to help you get your ridding on.
fasteddiecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #131
tcskibike2008
SnowHawker

Oddometer: 195
Here is my story about how lame cyclehutt is. I get a gift card from the wife and I order a KTM cup and a KTMADV filter kit. Cup comes no filter, three weeks later I am forced to call about the kit. No one has a clue and someone promises me that it will be shipped next day. Nothing so a week later I call and they had no intention of shipping it because they still don't have them. So to make it easy on them I request they send me some oil 10W60 and I was very specific about the weight. So today I get the oil its 5W40!

So mad! I found this thread googling "CycleHutt Sucks" you wouldnt believe the how many hits you get.

So whats the deal, these guys are from Sturgis are they to busy partying with the Harley guys. I tried to call them and the phones are down because of a snow storm. What?
tcskibike2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #132
akarob
Green Cantern

Oddometer: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcskibike2008 View Post
So whats the deal, these guys are from Sturgis are they to busy partying with the Harley guys. I tried to call them and the phones are down because of a snow storm. What?
They lie. There's no snow or system upgrade.
akarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #133
tcskibike2008
SnowHawker

Quote:
Originally Posted by akarob View Post
They lie. There's no snow or system upgrade.
Why in gods name would they do that?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #134
tacosupreme
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcskibike2008 View Post
Why in gods name would they do that?
To steal yo money. My buddy ordered some stuff, same story as everyone else. Ended up reporting them for fraud through his CC to get his $ back, but if the purchase was over 90 days there is nothing they can do. Cyclehutt just tries to push past the 90 day mark with BS excuses and it's free cheddar.
tacosupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #135
tcskibike2008
SnowHawker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme View Post
To steal yo money. My buddy ordered some stuff, same story as everyone else. Ended up reporting them for fraud through his CC to get his $ back, but if the purchase was over 90 days there is nothing they can do. Cyclehutt just tries to push past the 90 day mark with BS excuses and it's free cheddar.
Sounds like they are run by the Hells Angels, oh well lesson learned. KTMTwins FTW!