ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
Tammy OP
Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer: 1,442
Bergen Sport Center on rt46

Stopped by today for a filter and they are cleaning it out. Ramsey Sports Center on rt17 is gone to.
AMA / CJCR / ECEA
In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #2
lulo
Cochino Aventurero

Oddometer: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
Stopped by today for a filter and they are cleaning it out. Ramsey Sports Center on rt17 is gone to.
its been a while actually, early december if im not wrong, rumor is the place was missmanaged, techs came to work on saturday and at lunch time they were informed to start cleaning their tools because they were shutting down right then and there...they just closed that day and left a message on their answering machine for the rest of their clients, all their equipment auction was a week ago.

place up in mahwah gave everybody couple weeks notice that they were shutting down, i would think it had to do a lot w location, very easy to drive by and not notice them.

in the case of bergen for the most part i would believe poor customer service and lack of want to make any profit had a lot to do with it...it makes no sense having people coming in willing to spend but not wanting to compromise a little bit, little steady profit is better than no profit.

in specific w bergen i can recall one instance 1 1/2 ago where they had a used 07 fz1 on floor for 6500, buddy of mine walked in there w 5900 cash and they wouldnt do it.....the bike sat there for a little over a year before it sold, bike had been traded in at like 4500......makes no sense

lulo screwed with this post 01-19-2013 at 03:24 PM
lulo is offline   Reply With Quote