Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #661
carabnsol
should have been a cowboy

Oddometer: 2,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslaw View Post
That Tiger is a fine bike. Carabnsol's brother let me ride his. Perfect riding position and sweet motor, but I'm a cheap ass Jap bike guy - not a cool Jap bike guy.
He's never let me ride it ... Now I'm mad!,,,,,,
Old 01-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #662
vfrgreg
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
Once again I have the urge to never post on ADV anymore since certain people are so pissed at the world and upset when they realize everyone doesn't want to be them.. Oh wait, maybe they haven't figured it out and that's the problem. Either way, see y'all later. Tired of the anger, rants and BullShit. Now I know why so many people tell me they quit posting on here. If Roy would ever learn to use his superpowers for good instead of bad and be able to express an opinion without being a pompous, angry little Elf, we might could all learn something from his vast knowledge and experience. Instead all we learn is how angry and bitter he is.

Y'all have a nice Friday.

WAIT, what am I saying. All I have to do is put Roy back on IGNORE list again.

R1200RT
vfrgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #663
tslaw
aged n00b

Oddometer: 2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by carabnsol View Post
He's never let me ride it ... Now I'm mad!,,,,,,

That's it - i'm out.
tslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #664
Supahflid OP
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,701
Well, I'm pissed cause all y'all talk about is hard luggage. Why don't y'all ever talk about how awesome my 990 is with wolfman saddlebags?
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #665
Anticyclone
Ride more worry less

Oddometer: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid View Post
Well, I'm pissed cause all y'all talk about is hard luggage. Why don't y'all ever talk about how awesome my 990 is with wolfman saddlebags?
Who are you?
Anticyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #666
Supahflid OP
Wheelieless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticyclone View Post
Who are you?

It's me, it's me, it's Supahfliiiiiddddeeeee!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #667
antpatterson
XR650L_High_Runner

Oddometer: 378
Late Christmas gifts arrived, Highflow water pump kit and seal along with a coolant recovery kit for my KTM installed the pump and seal tonight, recovery kit tomorrow and pictures to come.
XR80r
2008 XCRW450
antpatterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #668
Trophy1298
Vicarious Cowboy

Oddometer: 5,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
Once again I have the urge to never post on ADV anymore since certain people are so pissed at the world and upset when they realize everyone doesn't want to be them.. Oh wait, maybe they haven't figured it out and that's the problem. Either way, see y'all later. Tired of the anger, rants and BullShit. Now I know why so many people tell me they quit posting on here. If Roy would ever learn to use his superpowers for good instead of bad and be able to express an opinion without being a pompous, angry little Elf, we might could all learn something from his vast knowledge and experience. Instead all we learn is how angry and bitter he is.

Y'all have a nice Friday.

WAIT, what am I saying. All I have to do is put Roy back on IGNORE list again.
Quote:
Quote:
Who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Dirt View Post
Oh no! Now I got my feelings hurt.

I better just put my Tiger up for sale & get me a couple of rice rockets. Maybe one day I'll be cool enough to own a Jap bike. I don't think I'll ever be able to get the attitude though. Seems like you never got beat-up as a child. Maybe you got ass raped instead. I can imagine that would make you quite bitter. I'm sorry about your butthole Roy.

Holy hell this thread got good. Come on BW, don't stir the shit and leave, keep stirring brother.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #669
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,552
I have stayed quite. but i want to say something now that everyone has had a day or two to cool off from what ever the hell stung y'all in your panty's.

guys we all ride different bikes, we all want them to look different from every other bike out there. y'all are fussing over boxes to hang on the side of your bike to put things in, NOONE is going to agree on what box is best, or what mounting system is best,

I saw where someone said they wanted the things not to crush his legs off road, my view on this is don't go off road with big boxes on your bike in the first place, I wouldn't dare do it with anything bigger then the ammo cans on my Old XL but that is me.

do i have to go get a big stick and use it on all of you, I know the rain as kept most of us cooped up over the last month but hey,, have y'all forgot we all are here in this site for one reason, we LOVE to ride motorcycles.

stop taking everything so personal, and when you see Roy has a post laugh first and think to your self just how much does he hate this (insert what ever he is ranting about). I do agree that if Roy would change the way he talks about things we could learn a lot more from him. hell I have even told him that on here, but it didn't help. you just have to over look his bullshit and pick out the useful bits.

hell Roy couldn't have been nicer in helping me get that rear tire i bought from him. he could have made me drive down there just to get it, but no he carried it by truck trailer and dropped it off for a friend of mine down there to pick up and I picked it up last weekend when I was down shopping with my girls. Oh hell i just defended Roy, the worlds going to end.

i know I have even been pushy at times when someone asked for advice on here, and it comes from a racing back ground, the roads are tough, but when you push a bike on the track to it and your liments you want the best. you want things that will not brake, it doesn't have to look good it HAS to work. if not you are someone racing with you is going to get hurt or worse dead.

I have watched Roy fuss about weak points on his sport bikes and said to my self there's no way it's really that bad, but them I remember he's comparing it to a race bike. look at all the things he has had to change on the bike he is building now, that bike was more then capable to do anything 90% of us would have ever asked it to do in stock form, but not in a race.

so do remember guys that race do not look at bikes the same as other riders, it's always function over form,

now with that said,

Roy you are a ass, and I do normally laugh at your post. Just so you know.

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #670
Trophy1298
Vicarious Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchblade315 View Post
I have stayed quite. but i want to say something now that everyone has had a day or two to cool off from what ever the hell stung y'all in your panty's.

guys we all ride different bikes, we all want them to look different from every other bike out there. y'all are fussing over boxes to hang on the side of your bike to put things in, NOONE is going to agree on what box is best, or what mounting system is best,

I saw where someone said they wanted the things not to crush his legs off road, my view on this is don't go off road with big boxes on your bike in the first place, I wouldn't dare do it with anything bigger then the ammo cans on my Old XL but that is me.

do i have to go get a big stick and use it on all of you, I know the rain as kept most of us cooped up over the last month but hey,, have y'all forgot we all are here in this site for one reason, we LOVE to ride motorcycles.

stop taking everything so personal, and when you see Roy has a post laugh first and think to your self just how much does he hate this (insert what ever he is ranting about). I do agree that if Roy would change the way he talks about things we could learn a lot more from him. hell I have even told him that on here, but it didn't help. you just have to over look his bullshit and pick out the useful bits.

hell Roy couldn't have been nicer in helping me get that rear tire i bought from him. he could have made me drive down there just to get it, but no he carried it by truck trailer and dropped it off for a friend of mine down there to pick up and I picked it up last weekend when I was down shopping with my girls. Oh hell i just defended Roy, the worlds going to end.

i know I have even been pushy at times when someone asked for advice on here, and it comes from a racing back ground, the roads are tough, but when you push a bike on the track to it and your liments you want the best. you want things that will not brake, it doesn't have to look good it HAS to work. if not you are someone racing with you is going to get hurt or worse dead.

I have watched Roy fuss about weak points on his sport bikes and said to my self there's no way it's really that bad, but them I remember he's comparing it to a race bike. look at all the things he has had to change on the bike he is building now, that bike was more then capable to do anything 90% of us would have ever asked it to do in stock form, but not in a race.

so do remember guys that race do not look at bikes the same as other riders, it's always function over form,

now with that said,

Roy you are a ass, and I do normally laugh at your post. Just so you know.

So you're calling Roy a RACEist?
Old 01-19-2013, 12:23 PM   #671
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy1298 View Post
So you're calling Roy a RACEist?

Hmmm I guess you could put it that way..

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #672
Supahflid OP
Wheelieless

I hope this valve check works out like I want it to.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #673
Anticyclone
Ride more worry less

Oddometer: 5,568
Quote:
What kind of top case is that? I've been thinking about getting one but hear the Jesse's are overpriced junk.

Damn, you were a busy fella today.
Anticyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #674
Trophy1298
Vicarious Cowboy

Quote:
Just remember where you put all the parts.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:22 AM   #675
Supahflid OP
Wheelieless

Quote:
What kind of top case is that? I've been thinking about getting one but hear the Jesse's are overpriced junk.

Damn, you were a busy fella today.
That top case is an overpriced KTM piece of junk. I read or heard that a side case manufacturer private labels that box for KTM, but I can't remember which one.

Yes, I even cleaned up a bit before I got started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy1298 View Post
Just remember where you put all the parts.
Coffee cans are your friends!