Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #1261
Anticyclone OP
Ride more worry less

Oddometer: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclejimmy View Post
I am planning to go to tat event.......
Old farts will be Dirt Road Ridin in the Morning meeting at my house at 9;00 am,,,,,,friday am planning to go to Grenada and eat a at 333 resturant...........uj yall come,,,,,will not be dusty!!
Wish I could make it, but somebody has to teach freshman lab courses... I do love some 333 .

As the arenacross gets closer we'll have to plan something. Maybe Wolfy can go and get a press pass inside the track.
Anticyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #1262
unclejimmy
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticyclone View Post
Wish I could make it, but somebody has to teach freshman lab courses... I do love some 333 .

As the arenacross gets closer we'll have to plan something. Maybe Wolfy can go and get a press pass inside the track.
HEY I would like that.....keep ,me informed.....dont be rough on them freshman uj
unclejimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:08 PM   #1263
Unclejimmy1
Adventurer

Oddometer: 58
Great day to rid

My old fart buddies ,left this morning from Mantee and made our way along perfect hard packed roads all the way t Grenada Ms,,,,,Not one freshly groomed road...We rode in 6 different counties ,,and had a blast....we took time out for lunch at 333 Restaurant , in Grenada ms meet Fletcher Clark for lunch,,,,buffet. WOW. BBQ chicken and veggies,,,after lunch we stopped by Joe Spencer's to see his Ultra Light Air Craft,,He is In The process of making his own ULAC....Not a kit ,,,,He is engineering from scratch......we got in about 175 Smiles.......Now we. Gotta figure out where to go. Sat...uj.
Unclejimmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #1264
ridgerunnerinla
Adventurer

Oddometer: 38
Looks like ya'll have a lot of good riding over your way........would like to meet up sometime for a ride.
ridgerunnerinla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #1265
unclejimmy
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunnerinla View Post
Looks like ya'll have a lot of good riding over your way........would like to meet up sometime for a ride.
Hello Ridge runner Come on over we got the best riding of the season right now,,,,,the deerhuntewrs have the roads all packed out and they are fast and need to be used.......later the road graders will be running and destroying the good hard packed roads,,,,,,I have been from Tupelo to Kilmeachal to grenada and the roads are in Great shape''''''''what do you ride? where are you located.....when you wanna ride??????uncle jimmy
Old 01-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #1266
Anticyclone OP
Ride more worry less

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunnerinla View Post
UncleJimmy's area is nice for sure. Be glad to meet you over that way some time.

I was actually briefly through the area today, sorry I didn't have time to meet up Jimmy! You know I have to fit in the rides when I can these days. Except for placing the tag I stayed on big roads today.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #1267
ridgerunnerinla
Adventurer

Oddometer: 38
[QUOTE=unclejimmy;20468415]Hello Ridge runner Come on over we got the best riding of the season right now,,,,,the deerhuntewrs have the roads all packed out and they are fast and need to be used.......later the road graders will be running and destroying the good hard packed roads,,,,,,I have been from Tupelo to Kilmeachal to grenada and the roads are in Great shape''''''''what do you ride? where are you located.....when you wanna ride??????uncle jimmy

I live near Monroe La, and ride a 650 KLR and a 650 VStorm I should have the next few weekends off I will stay in touch.

Sam W
ridgerunnerinla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #1268
Unclejimmy1
Adventurer

[QUOTE=ridgerunnerinla;20474694]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclejimmy View Post
Hello Ridge runner Come on over we got the best riding of the season right now,,,,,the deerhuntewrs have the roads all packed out and they are fast and need to be used.......later the road graders will be running and destroying the good hard packed roads,,,,,,I have been from Tupelo to Kilmeachal to grenada and the roads are in Great shape''''''''what do you ride? where are you located.....when you wanna ride??????uncle jimmy:

I live near Monroe La, and ride a 650 KLR and a 650 VStorm I should have the next few weekends off I will stay in touch.

Sam W
Give a day or two heads up when you gonna be in the area..either of them bike s will do good here. We got camping near by and motels so get your stuff together and let's do some ridin,,,,,, I rode today in the rain and very cold,,,,tryin out my rain suit,, and some electric gloves....uncle jimmy
Old 01-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #1269
Unclejimmy1
Adventurer

good day to ride

I meet Paul and Gail Thorne from Steens Ms and we rode towards Alabama via sanders mill road and hiway 12 to VernonAl
Just North of Vernon we took Bever Creek Road,over. To Al. 107 to GUIN. And on up to Hamilton. We stopped and had lunch and continued North on 43 to 187,,these were some good roads challenging and some sweepers ,,,we meandered westward and found hiway 19 out of Red Bay,,,,down to Hamilton Al......was getting late I departed and slabbed it back to Tupelo.....VERY GOOD Ride Guys,,,,,saw some good looking gravel roads that looked interesting ,,,,good place for the LRP. UJ
Old 01-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #1270
Anticyclone OP
Ride more worry less

Good riding up that way UJ. Was up that way myself today buying a gun safe in Haleyville, AL (in the truck).
Old 01-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #1271
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,045
no rideing for me today, it was a day for finding a water leak into the cab of my little truck, I've had to wet vac it every two days for the last 3 weeks, and reviving a old friend.

it's time to start a restoration.

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #1272
Anticyclone OP
Ride more worry less

Quote:
Anybody interested in going to the Arenacross race at the MS Horse Park on Jan 26? Might be fun to watch...

EDIT: Doors open at 6pm, main even at 7pm. We could ride somewhere first.
Slight miscalculation on my part. We'll be out of town this weekend.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #1273
unclejimmy
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Slight miscalculation on my part. We'll be out of town this weekend.
I am planning to go.......probably bring some Mantee Hooligns,,,UJ
Old 01-22-2013, 11:16 PM   #1274
Knightwork
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 871
If everything works out Kingsized and I are planning on camping this week end somewhere ya'll s way

'09 R1200GSA (Frau Brueller)
Knightwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:50 AM   #1275
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightwork View Post
If everything works out Kingsized and I are planning on camping this week end somewhere ya'll s way
Be sure to post where you are campin' in case some unnamed individual decides to go for a night ride and buzz your tent!!!
backwoodsKLR is offline   Reply With Quote