ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West – California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2013, 01:19 PM   #11
AZ TOM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefadv View Post
Sorry I missed you guys when in Wickenburg... Family stuff kept me busy most of the day....

aztom... sounds like a wild ride home, deep sand and snow/ice after a long day. Next time I can show you a easier route out Rincon back to Yarnell. Pretty good road most of the way.

Did take a li'l spin on Monday. Hooking-up a couple of trails from Congress to Alamo Lake Road. Really surprised to see some recent adventure bike tracks on those routes as they would not be easy for big bikes. Did not see any deep indentations in the sand so they must have know what they were doin' ! ! ! However I did see several places where cattle had wallowed in the sand. Perhaps there was a bike under all them cow-patties.

Hope to meet some of you next trip to Wickenburg.
A dirt route from Congress to Alamo Rd I have made many attemps to find but never any success? How? Where?. I have done a fairly easy trail from Wickenberg to Yarnell many times just took a wrong turn somewhere
AZ TOM is online now   Reply With Quote