Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #11836
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradH View Post
We talked about trying it last weekend and didn't. Good to know, may have to hit it up this coming w/e.
Yes, I avoided it since I had heard it wasn't all that good, but as I said, it was pretty good, IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodsKLR View Post
Tried it a few times. Learned that the powder spice things have those really small spoons for a reason! Especially the Tabasco one!!!
Where were you a couple of hours ago! My guts are on fire!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #11837
CrashDummy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahflid View Post
Yes, I avoided it since I had heard it wasn't all that good, but as I said, it was pretty good, IMHO.
Yeah, assuming the guys on the grill don't screw something up, if it's bad it's probably your own fault.
If you posted a thread on Face Plant that you crashed because an eagle attacked your helmet, you'd get five people saying how you should know better than to paint your helmet _________ and another five who will suggest you should have taken the MSF Eagle Avoidance course. Then another five will say the Eagle Avoidance Course sucks....
CrashDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #11838
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashDummy View Post
Yeah, assuming the guys on the grill don't screw something up, if it's bad it's probably your own fault.

Yeah, that's true. It's always easy for them to blame the designer of the dish.
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #11839
990 trailblazer
Adventurer

Oddometer: 84
Quote:
When and where?!

How about Saturday at 09:00 at the Utica truck stop. That would give the breakfast bunch time to get there. We can make a nice gravel/ blacktop loop, Be back around 4:00.
990 trailblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #11840
990 trailblazer
Adventurer

Oddometer: 84
spring thing

I've talked with a couple of the local inmates about a ride/campout at Rigby farms this spring and so far there is interest. So what I'm thinking is a BYO everything Friday arrival and set up camp. Eat before arriving or ride somewhere to get something or bring your own eats. Build campfire, tell lies.
Saturday ride and eat something along the way, roost some gravel, dirt, rail some blacktop and burn a couple tanks of gas. Return to previously made camp, build fire, tell more lies.
Sunday , ride, eat, packup camp, return to your home.
I'm pulling these dates out of a hat so they can the moved some but you all know there are no dates that will fit everyones schedule. 4/19-20-21
There will be no cost to camp which means no food or t-shirts furnished. Lets set the date by next friday so folks can mark their callenders.
990 trailblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #11841
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by 990 trailblazer View Post
I've talked with a couple of the local inmates about a ride/campout at Rigby farms this spring and so far there is interest. So what I'm thinking is a BYO everything Friday arrival and set up camp. Eat before arriving or ride somewhere to get something or bring your own eats. Build campfire, tell lies.
Saturday ride and eat something along the way, roost some gravel, dirt, rail some blacktop and burn a couple tanks of gas. Return to previously made camp, build fire, tell more lies.
I'm pulling these dates out of a hat so they can the moved some but you all know there are no dates that will fit everyones schedule. 4/19-20-21
There will be no cost to camp which means no food or t-shirts furnished. Lets set the date by next friday so folks can mark their callenders.
Woohoo!!! I have 3 little red bikes that really need some trail time!!! :)
backwoodsKLR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #11842
carabnsol
should have been a cowboy

Oddometer: 2,060
I could come Saturday afternoon for some trail riding and camp that night
Old 01-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #11843
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 272
That sounds like fun!
BradH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #11844
Switchblade315
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,167
sounds posible

"My mind jumped off the high dive into the deep end of the gutter and took scuba gear with it" Me.
Switchblade315 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #11845
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
That sounds like fun!
Brad, Trailblazer is who I told you about that knows all the roads down around your work.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #11846
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer

For some of them, calling them "roads" would be a stretch. I have a friend with a deer camp out from Rodney and although the road to his camp is on the map, it's definitely no more than logging roads and turn rows.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #11847
BradH
Gnarly Adventurer

By the way, y'all ever head north to Carroll county? It's where I'm from and there's more dirt roads there per square mile than anywhere else in the state. Just so happens to be the largest county too. :). We could hit dirt at Duck Hill and ride all day towards Holcomb and Grenada. Just so happen to have some private land up there as well. Cookout/camp out would be very possible.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #11848
backwoodsKLR
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
By the way, y'all ever head north to Carroll county? It's where I'm from and there's more dirt roads there per square mile than anywhere else in the state. Just so happens to be the largest county too. :). We could hit dirt at Duck Hill and ride all day towards Holcomb and Grenada. Just so happen to have some private land up there as well. Cookout/camp out would be very possible.
Your getting in uncle Jimmy and the North MS crews area now.. :)

I think Supah is in a hunting camp outside Carrollton. ..
Old 01-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #11849
stewarrd
JHF

Oddometer: 120
Quote:
I could (and would love too) be in if the dates were any of the next 4 weekends after 4/19-21 out of country on purposed dates.
1975 Honda CB 750
2005 Kawasaki KDX220R and 1990 Honda CT 70
stewarrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #11850
Knightwork
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 887
Thumb

Quote:
Works for me----

'09 R1200GSA (Frau Brueller)
Knightwork is offline   Reply With Quote