ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > The Rockies It's all downhill from here...
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #8521
Blakebird
r-u-n-n-o-f-t
 
Blakebird's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Parker, CO
Oddometer: 14,823
no phone # in his ad... don't you hate that?

but the Googlemap to his address is there...you could just go park out front
__________________
IBA #11735 . 1968-present
Blakebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #8522
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer
 
Lomax's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Westminster Colorado
Oddometer: 8,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakebird View Post
no phone # in his ad... don't you hate that?

but the Googlemap to his address is there...you could just go park out front
No kidding. He just wrote me back and is not available today. He has two people looking at it tomorrow. Oh well.

I told him I could come over RIGHT NOW with cash. We shall see. Apartment complex so no where to really park out front. ARGGG!

I might think about this one also but it is a little heavier and bigger than I wanted.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3538504856.html

Marc
__________________
06 KTM 450EXC, 84 R100RS LE, 89 XL600V, 2012 Stelvio, 2013 V7R, 73 850 Commando, 78 CT90, 14 Ural, 74 Eldorado police.
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/lomaxcm/?sc=3
Lomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:22 PM   #8523
MartiniUp
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: TX
Oddometer: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
No kidding. He just wrote me back and is not available today. He has two people looking at it tomorrow. Oh well.

I told him I could come over RIGHT NOW with cash. We shall see. Apartment complex so no where to really park out front. ARGGG!

I might think about this one also but it is a little heavier and bigger than I wanted.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3538504856.html

Marc
But much more versatile.
MartiniUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #8524
Lomax
Nanu-Nanu Adventurer
 
Lomax's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Westminster Colorado
Oddometer: 8,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiniUp View Post
But much more versatile.
I agree BUT, I am a little old man and park the trailer beside the house where I have to pull it in BY HAND, over gravel, and only have about 8' of room to park it in.

Thus weight and size are major concerns.

Marc
__________________
06 KTM 450EXC, 84 R100RS LE, 89 XL600V, 2012 Stelvio, 2013 V7R, 73 850 Commando, 78 CT90, 14 Ural, 74 Eldorado police.
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b327/lomaxcm/?sc=3
Lomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #8525
efria
Adventurer
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Oddometer: 13
2 Jackets and a Bell Helmet in ABQ Craigslist

I'm cleaning some stuff out.

I've listed in the ABQ craigslist 2 jackets and 1 helmet. The jackets are 1) Essentially new Triumph H2 sport leather jacket and 2) Tour Master Flex jacket. The helmet is a Bell Sprint

Here are the individual listings (with photos)

Bell Helmet: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcy/3573449028.html

Tour Master Jacket: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcd/3573467194.html

Triumph Jacket: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcd/3573495191.html
efria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #8526
Osprey!
a.k.a. Opie
 
Osprey!'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: Boulder, CO
Oddometer: 3,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomax View Post
I agree BUT, I am a little old man and park the trailer beside the house where I have to pull it in BY HAND, over gravel, and only have about 8' of room to park it in.

Thus weight and size are major concerns.

Marc
You're not a little old man. Steamboat Dave, on the other hand. Now that's a little dude.
__________________
It is not death or dying which is tragic; but rather to have existed without fully participating in life - that is the deepest personal tragedy. - Edward Abbey
House Einstein | Gear Thoughts | Facebook
Osprey! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #8527
Blakebird
r-u-n-n-o-f-t
 
Blakebird's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Parker, CO
Oddometer: 14,823
1981 Honda Goldwing 1100 - $2400 (Thornton)

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3573920361.html

Must Sacrifice.. Beautiful 1981 honda Goldwing 1100 in Excellent Condition.
ONLY 42,000 Miles. Looks and runs perfect. Fincancial emergency forces immediate sale.
Serious inquiries only please.. 1st best cash offer by Monday gets this Gem!


__________________
IBA #11735 . 1968-present
Blakebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #8528
Hair
Outside the boxer
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Location: Northern New Mexico
Oddometer: 13,193
I still have the inner luggage bags from my 82 wing. I use them daily for travel and the gym. After 30 years they still look and work like new. If that bike is anything like those bags, that's one tough machine.
Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #8529
Patj551
Studly Adventurer
 
Patj551's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Location: Colorado Rockies
Oddometer: 500
Not Craigslist, but EBay has a 2013 TW200 listed zero miles, salvage title for $3300. The ad lists "water damage." Not sure what caused the water damage, but. this is a great little beginner bike. Bike is located in CA. When I was a kid the local Suzuki dealership had a fire. We bought a dozen new bikes with smoke stains on them. We scrubbed the bikes down & sold them. Who knows, that little TW might be a great buy.
__________________
'14 KTM 350 XCF-W
'13 BMW F800GS (low)
'08 Yamaha FJR 1300
Patj551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #8530
doc_ricketts
Thumper jockey
 
doc_ricketts's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: FlaWaCo?
Oddometer: 4,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patj551 View Post
Not Craigslist, but EBay has a 2013 TW200 listed zero miles, salvage title for $3300. The ad lists "water damage." Not sure what caused the water damage, but. this is a great little beginner bike. Bike is located in CA. When I was a kid the local Suzuki dealership had a fire. We bought a dozen new bikes with smoke stains on them. We scrubbed the bikes down & sold them. Who knows, that little TW might be a great buy.
Dropped it off the trailer on the way home? Fire in the garage? Dropped it into pool on the way to the garage and couldn't get it out until next day?
__________________
"Get yourself to the hills and be uplifted, assuming you got some good knobbies"
doc_ricketts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #8531
Patj551
Studly Adventurer
 
Patj551's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
Location: Colorado Rockies
Oddometer: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_ricketts View Post
Dropped it off the trailer on the way home? Fire in the garage? Dropped it into pool on the way to the garage and couldn't get it out until next day?
No idea, but for someone looking for that bike it might be worth a phone call. Last year I set up three different friends on that bike. All new riders. All smaller women. They love their bikes and are having a blast riding!
__________________
'14 KTM 350 XCF-W
'13 BMW F800GS (low)
'08 Yamaha FJR 1300
Patj551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #8532
bobfab
Beastly Adventurer
 
bobfab's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Location: Westminster CO
Oddometer: 1,208
Great looking 1994 EXC 250, albeit a little expensive for the vintage.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/mcy/3573989774.html
__________________
Project Labor of Love: 1972 CT90 Rebuild
Current Stable: VFR800 | CRF250L | KTM200SX
bobfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:15 AM   #8533
Blakebird
r-u-n-n-o-f-t
 
Blakebird's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Location: Parker, CO
Oddometer: 14,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfab View Post
Great looking 1994 EXC 250, albeit a little expensive for the vintage.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/mcy/3573989774.html


the pre-PDS, pre-powervalve, '94-ish era bikes are very good - but that's probably a $1000-$1200 bike
__________________
IBA #11735 . 1968-present
Blakebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #8534
AKASY
Noob
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Hopefully on a bike
Oddometer: 2,149
Jota

Not mine, but interesting:
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcy/3589310257.html
__________________
Don't make the mistake of believing everything you think.
AKASY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #8535
AKASY
Noob
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Hopefully on a bike
Oddometer: 2,149
Cb750

Not mine--these are still good looking bikes
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcy/3561790169.html
__________________
Don't make the mistake of believing everything you think.
AKASY is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014