ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 06:52 PM   #3421
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,987
So your saying suicide machine?
__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #3422
Daamud
AAAAAYYY!
 
Daamud's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: In the 715, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Oddometer: 2,186
Sorry, not bike stuff. But had to share.

1970 gmc suburban 3 dr stretched 3 axels with box 32 ft long $4500 obo (watertown wi)


Date:
Reply to: see below


350 v8 chevy target replacement motor 30,000 miles autonatic new carb runs and drives good this thing turns heads had it out today people were stopping pulling over and taking pictures needs body work was former show truck some rust on floors easy to patch no trades cash only have clear tile in hand no low ball offers needed im not broke and dont have to sell 1 920 988 5403 truck does have rust on lower body panels and has older body work breaking out it does need work it does run and drive just so you know what your calling about








__________________
WARNING: Most things posted above contain sarcasm.
Daamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #3423
Thanantos
Ride hard.
 
Thanantos's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
Oddometer: 3,634
All the best ads lack any form of punctuation. This one is AWESOME!
__________________
1999 DR350SE

2013 V-Strom
Thanantos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #3424
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,987
Awesome truck!
Just van;t locate the need,
__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #3425
argentcorvid
Some Guy
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Marshmellow-town, Iowa
Oddometer: 472
Quote:
runs and drives good this thing turns heads
well at least it turns something, because I bet it doesn't turn corners.
argentcorvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #3426
dfc
Reluctant Cannonball
 
dfc's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: FunkyTown
Oddometer: 2,752
someone thought this was a good idea?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...554729449.html

Please note:
"I will not take any trades for the motorcycle(except for meat froma real bigfoot or meat fram a giant panda)!"

dfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:19 PM   #3427
Dave in Wi
Beastly Adventurer
 
Dave in Wi's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Madison WI (40 Square Miles Surrounded By Reality)
Oddometer: 1,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daamud View Post
Sorry, not bike stuff. But had to share.

1970 gmc suburban 3 dr stretched 3 axels with box 32 ft long $4500 obo (watertown wi)



Date:
Reply to: see below



350 v8 chevy target replacement motor 30,000 miles autonatic new carb runs and drives good this thing turns heads had it out today people were stopping pulling over and taking pictures needs body work was former show truck some rust on floors easy to patch no trades cash only have clear tile in hand no low ball offers needed im not broke and dont have to sell 1 920 988 5403 truck does have rust on lower body panels and has older body work breaking out it does need work it does run and drive just so you know what your calling about



Wow, that thing is trading hands fast. It just so happens back in November I snapped a pic of this truck for sale along the road near where I deer hunt. It does turn your head!

__________________
Dave in WI
2002 ZRX1200R
1975 XL100
1988 DT50
"Daddy, it's five o'clock sometime!"
Dave in Wi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #3428
OU812
Legend in my own Mind!
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Buffalo Grove IL and Killing Threads...
Oddometer: 8,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc View Post
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...554729449.html

Please note:
"I will not take any trades for the motorcycle(except for meat froma real bigfoot or meat fram a giant panda)!"

Nice!
Just buy a Uly.
__________________
AMA, NRA, AFL-CIO Forrest City.
Getting Old ain't for pussies....................Lorazapam
Even when you do something right people will think you didn't do anything at all.
OU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #3429
ed mocz
Bristol WI
 
ed mocz's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Oddometer: 203
Here's a KLR converted to street use. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/3547251200.html

__________________
1978 BMW R100/7 A holy union/cheap bike challenge combo.
ed mocz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #3430
CharlieT
old school
 
CharlieT's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Location: Kalamazoo
Oddometer: 1,651
Saw this bike at an estate auction....totally rusted out, wheels may not even be salvagable. Had just restored a 1937 Sachs, so had been looking around Germany for Sachs parts and had come across a number of these. Decent looking, daily riders, running and rideable were going in the $1200-1800 range. I looked at it at auction and figured $300 would be my limit. It sold for $1100!!! And now......the guy wants $3000 for it???? You couldprobably get a running rideable one in Europe and ship it here for less!!


CL > grand rapids > all for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
Reply to: see below
Old Motorbike, NSU (GR)



Up for sale is a rare old German made NSU (Neckarsulm Strickmaschinen Union) peddle motorbike, not sure of year, non running, mostly complete, great restoration project,....$2999

thanks,
Robin
__________________
A good bike mechanic only needs two tools, WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move, but should, use the WD40. If it does move but shouldn't use the duct tape.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Checke...22319847810910
CharlieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #3431
Dave in Wi
Beastly Adventurer
 
Dave in Wi's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Madison WI (40 Square Miles Surrounded By Reality)
Oddometer: 1,961
I just saw this one while shopping for a snowmobile and had to share...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vintage Ankle Breaker 110cc - $750 (East Troy)



Here you go, schedule your ambulance ride now. 1979 so Leif Garrett maybe owned it. Still real nice, runs and drives like a Honda should til you kiss the ground with it and it rolls over your back, so don't get hurt. Now look buyer beware is what's being saying. No warranty, good condition and as-is so here's a poem by a 5 year old ninja composed this morning.

Blows
by Caydence:

blowing
the wind blows
the fans blow
the candles blow?
the trees blow
everything blows



even brand new snowmobiles the first time you ride it. Hip Hip.
  • Location: East Troy
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
__________________
Dave in WI
2002 ZRX1200R
1975 XL100
1988 DT50
"Daddy, it's five o'clock sometime!"
Dave in Wi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #3432
kckeeny
Poor Bastard
 
kckeeny's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Sconsin
Oddometer: 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in Wi View Post
I just saw this one while shopping for a snowmobile and had to share...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vintage Ankle Breaker 110cc - $750 (East Troy)



Here you go, schedule your ambulance ride now. 1979 so Leif Garrett maybe owned it. Still real nice, runs and drives like a Honda should til you kiss the ground with it and it rolls over your back, so don't get hurt. Now look buyer beware is what's being saying. No warranty, good condition and as-is so here's a poem by a 5 year old ninja composed this morning.

Blows
by Caydence:

blowing
the wind blows
the fans blow
the candles blow?
the trees blow
everything blows



even brand new snowmobiles the first time you ride it. Hip Hip.
  • Location: East Troy
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
I love the poem.


__________________
Don't Add quirky statement here.
kckeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:43 AM   #3433
kckeeny
Poor Bastard
 
kckeeny's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Sconsin
Oddometer: 3,450
GIT you a HELMUT Today!

I wonder if not ever wearing a helmut has caused the brain damage to this HOG rider?


MAN'S HARLEY DAVIDSON HELMUT. SIZE LARGE. WORN ABOUT 4 TIMES, THEN SOLD THE BIKE.
NOT A MARK ON IT. STILL IN THE BOX WITH CLOTH HARLEY DAVIDSON BAG.
PAID $120. WILL TAKE HALF!!!!!
ALSO ASK ABOUT A HEAVY SILK HARLEY JACKET WITH ALL THE LOGOS ETC.
COME SEE THEM BOTH!!!!! ALMOST HARLEY RIDING TIME AGAIN. BE READY!!!
__________________
Don't Add quirky statement here.
kckeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:19 AM   #3434
baloneyskin daddy
bikaholic
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: southcentral PA.
Oddometer: 2,002
Just how do candles and trees blow?
baloneyskin daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #3435
Dave in Wi
Beastly Adventurer
 
Dave in Wi's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Madison WI (40 Square Miles Surrounded By Reality)
Oddometer: 1,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by baloneyskin daddy View Post
Just how do candles and trees blow?
Only the ninja will know.
__________________
Dave in WI
2002 ZRX1200R
1975 XL100
1988 DT50
"Daddy, it's five o'clock sometime!"
Dave in Wi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014